Missing/Lost Team

Conpen
Corporal

Missing/Lost Team

Postby Conpen » Tue 20 Mar 2012 02:52

I'll keep it short and simple:

About a week ago I created a team called "R4G3". I was the only member. I tried to change the team description, but I couldn't find a way to. I thought that leaving the team would delete it and allow me to make a new one.

I failed epically. The team is no longer anywhere on my profile page and I can't make a new one with the same name because it says it already exists. So now there is a "Ghost Clan" just sitting out there with no way to access it.

Can someone show me how to get back on it or to delete it? Is there some clan website I haven't seen, or some hidden button? Maybe if there is no way, can someone with access to the server back-end delete it for me?

Thanks for all the help!

Moriar
Private First-Class

Re: Missing/Lost Team

Postby Moriar » Sat 24 Mar 2012 15:55

+1, got the same issue.

Conpen
Corporal

Postby Conpen » Tue 27 Mar 2012 02:25

I am bumping this thread beacuse, quite frankly, this is an in-game issue that affects EVERYBODY, not just some error that only affects people with a specific PC model, with specific configurations and drivers and and exactly 17 tabs of Chrome running in the background.

I know the Devs and people who monitor this forum are busy, and I really appreciate how you have taken your time to answer questions and clarify situations. If you can at least take the time to leave a reply and tell me that there is no known solution, I will be perfectly fine with that. I really enjoy this game and want it to be as flaw-free as possibe. This does seem to be a flaw, maye not a major flaw, but a flaw nontheles.

If you doubt my loyalty to this game, I typed this post on a plain back-and-white Kindle E-Book using the built in browser that only 17 people knew existed. Try doing that sometime! ;)

Aktuh
Private

Postby Aktuh » Mon 4 Jan 2016 04:21

I also have the same issue, but the thing is I wasn't paying attention and accidentally clicked on the "Leave" button instead of one of the buttons next to it. I know people will say, "but it's a red button, how can you 'accidentally' press it?!" The answer is that I'm an idiot.

chykka
Brigadier

Postby chykka » Wed 6 Jan 2016 12:40

I believe the team system is down. You can't change anything or join any new ones. The team your in won't change by joining a new one, There may be a way, but I'm pretty sure there is no way to change now.