[WALKTHROUGH] Single player walkthrough

Norim0101
Warrant Officer

Re: [WALKTHROUGH] Single player walkthrough

Postby Norim0101 » Wed 20 Mar 2013 20:38

I decided to go with cheap trick, I have baught as many arty as I could and they were was able to snipe enemy CV in about 15 minutes ;p I had very few loses in this mission

Lunatic67
Private First-Class

Postby Lunatic67 » Thu 21 Mar 2013 15:50

Ok, thanks. Maybe I'll try it that way.
Are the units in single player affected by the patchs new stats?
So maybe I should try to use the "new" most powerfull units.

Celestia
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Celestia » Mon 25 Mar 2013 18:18

Here's what I did:
Def in the eastern forest with 2 Chieftains, AA and some small stuff.
Recon in mid.
In base 2 106mmRR, 4 M109G.
I concentrated on the west (tank base) first. Fought my way to the small woods, established a defensive perimeter there (2 Chieftains, AA, basic Infantry).
My forces crossed the slope and captured the VEB there, my attacking forces were a few Pattons and E2 Starships. Put a hold on it too, with trucks, Gepard, infantry. From there, I raided his lines with a Recon Gazelle, and the Shilkas and Tanks were put out of action with a quick reaction force of 2 Sheridan A1s. Cleared the forest with basic inf, and sniped some more units with the Sheridans and Cobras, after their AA was taken out. Tank base in the west clear.
The attack on the airmobile HQ began with a long drive around the edges of the map, to check for any more enemies, but the east was surprisingly clear. 1 Bradley CFV, 2 Bradleys with Stingers, 1 GepardA1 and a HEMTT were my expedition force, and they made good progress right up to the small forest directly under the slope to the heli base. From there you can plan your push to your likings.
India was reinforced with 1 SpzKurz, 2 Gepards (important), a TOW2 Lynx and 2 Pattons and basic infantry scattered in the woods.
The forests in the northern base are surprisingly empty, two recon units could spot the CV, and from there it's easy, if you can avoid the T-80s in the northeast.
...and that's how Equestria was made!

germandave
Private

Postby germandave » Tue 7 May 2013 23:29

How do I play against the AI?
Or do I need some kind of special access that goes beyond the preorder beta access?

Celestia
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Celestia » Fri 10 May 2013 23:45

just to make sure, you are talking about Wargame:European Escalation?
...and that's how Equestria was made!