[Guide]Pact infantry choices with the new patch

dzimmu
Second-Lieutenant

Re: [Guide]Pact infantry choices with the new patch

Postby dzimmu » Tue 19 Mar 2013 04:59

Use fully vetted Strela 2's for 20p. they do 3-5HE damage consistantly and will often one shot hogs. Fully vetted Iglas/stingers can do 9HE damage consistently as well and even one shot an apache once in a while.

Everyone is welcome to check the cost of strelas2 in the game.
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Tue 19 Mar 2013 05:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inflammatory

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TankHunter » Tue 19 Mar 2013 05:08

dzimmu wrote:
Use fully vetted Strela 2's for 20p. they do 3-5HE damage consistantly and will often one shot hogs. Fully vetted Iglas/stingers can do 9HE damage consistently as well and even one shot an apache once in a while.

Everyone is welcome to check the cost of strelas2 in the game.

Keep on insulting Radioshow, it just makes you less credible.
A full vet Strela 2 squad ,NOT INCLUDING BTR, is 20, with cheap one its 30, with PB its 40,etc.
There might be a correlation between vet and crits, I believe the answer is yes(FLX knows).Unvetted Strelas already have a chance to crit all NATO helos except Apaches,Chinooks,Bhawks and Pumas.This is due to the 3HE being more than half of the NATO choppers 5HP.So vetted PACT MANPADS(any,Strela 2,3,Igla) have a higher crit chance than same vetted NATO MANPADS due to the choppers they are facing.

EDIT:Opus, should I edit the quote in my post to look like the moderated one? Done ;)

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TankHunter » Tue 19 Mar 2013 05:45

Vasily Krysov wrote:I would say that Vetting Strela-3 would be best then due to the slightly longer range.

Im wasn't in game, so ahd no way to see stats, but Strela 3 in basic BTR is same as Strela 2 vet 1. Strela 3 vet 1 is 25 in BTR60PAI, with 5 point increments,IIRC. Strela 2 allows you to take faster BTR60PB for same price.
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them [. . .] They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

Count
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Count » Tue 19 Mar 2013 07:00

And which infantry better to fight quick aiming tank like leo1 in woods? 5 men motostrelci squad eliminated instantly.

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Tue 19 Mar 2013 18:55

Moved.
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ

Nurgal
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Nurgal » Sun 24 Mar 2013 16:57

Well, i am just a lvl 20 noob, but it really surprises me that nobody speak of spadiochroniarze an 4 VPZU.
Sf meta you said?