[Guide]Pact infantry choices with the new patch

dzimmu
Second-Lieutenant

Re: [Guide]Pact infantry choices with the new patch

Postby dzimmu » Tue 19 Mar 2013 04:59

Use fully vetted Strela 2's for 20p. they do 3-5HE damage consistantly and will often one shot hogs. Fully vetted Iglas/stingers can do 9HE damage consistently as well and even one shot an apache once in a while.

Everyone is welcome to check the cost of strelas2 in the game.
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Tue 19 Mar 2013 05:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inflammatory

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TankHunter » Tue 19 Mar 2013 05:08

dzimmu wrote:
Use fully vetted Strela 2's for 20p. they do 3-5HE damage consistantly and will often one shot hogs. Fully vetted Iglas/stingers can do 9HE damage consistently as well and even one shot an apache once in a while.

Everyone is welcome to check the cost of strelas2 in the game.

Keep on insulting Radioshow, it just makes you less credible.
A full vet Strela 2 squad ,NOT INCLUDING BTR, is 20, with cheap one its 30, with PB its 40,etc.
There might be a correlation between vet and crits, I believe the answer is yes(FLX knows).Unvetted Strelas already have a chance to crit all NATO helos except Apaches,Chinooks,Bhawks and Pumas.This is due to the 3HE being more than half of the NATO choppers 5HP.So vetted PACT MANPADS(any,Strela 2,3,Igla) have a higher crit chance than same vetted NATO MANPADS due to the choppers they are facing.

EDIT:Opus, should I edit the quote in my post to look like the moderated one? Done ;)

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TankHunter » Tue 19 Mar 2013 05:45

Vasily Krysov wrote:I would say that Vetting Strela-3 would be best then due to the slightly longer range.

Im wasn't in game, so ahd no way to see stats, but Strela 3 in basic BTR is same as Strela 2 vet 1. Strela 3 vet 1 is 25 in BTR60PAI, with 5 point increments,IIRC. Strela 2 allows you to take faster BTR60PB for same price.

Count
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Count » Tue 19 Mar 2013 07:00

And which infantry better to fight quick aiming tank like leo1 in woods? 5 men motostrelci squad eliminated instantly.

Shifu
Major-General

Postby Shifu » Tue 19 Mar 2013 18:55

Moved.
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ

Nurgal
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Nurgal » Sun 24 Mar 2013 16:57

Well, i am just a lvl 20 noob, but it really surprises me that nobody speak of spadiochroniarze an 4 VPZU.
Sf meta you said?