Mlada Boleslav (Dabrowski's Mazurka Mission 6)

andyana
Master Sergeant

Mlada Boleslav (Dabrowski's Mazurka Mission 6)

Postby andyana » Thu 1 Aug 2013 14:50

I've been hammering away at this one for months, and just can't get anywhere. Basically, it all goes pretty well up until the NATO counterattack, at which point waves of Leopard 2s and Marders swarm me down the road from the north. Now, normally I wouldn't bother you fine folk and I'd just use Youtube, but alas, Youtube is banned in my country of residence (and yes, it sucks). Does anyone have any suggestions to finally defeat Mission 6? Any hints/tips would be very much appreciated!

dopingman
Corporal

Re: Mlada Boleslav (Dabrowski's Mazurka Mission 6)

Postby dopingman » Fri 2 Aug 2013 23:16

Try this guide, I found it to be very helpful.

http://guides.gamepressure.com/wargamee ... p?ID=14188

Also if you have problems holding your ground, replay mission 5 and rescue more forces. Use the time limit up to the max, your last units should be moving around the 34 minute mark and you can rescue de facto everything with a solid defense.

andyana
Master Sergeant

Postby andyana » Mon 16 Sep 2013 13:07

Thanks for the tip. I'm almost embarrassed to say how long I've been stuck on this one mission. Are there any "easier" ways to get round it, if you know what I mean?

andyana
Master Sergeant

Postby andyana » Sun 22 Sep 2013 13:30

Scrap that, finally got past it!!! Once the initial rush was beaten, it became a lot easier. Damn those Leopard 2s though, talk about death machines!