Mac App Store Version of ALB <--- Add your in-game name here

Goldensniper
First Sergeant
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue 8 Jan 2013 09:55
Contact:

Re: Mac App Store Version of ALB <--- Add your in-game name

Postby Goldensniper » Tue 4 Mar 2014 22:11

kllc8 wrote:
The patch update from app store is taking too long... I should have bought the "Steam" version... :oops:

....


You should not have bought a Mac at the first place ;)

kllc8
Specialist
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon 17 Feb 2014 14:47
Contact:

Re: Mac App Store Version of ALB <--- Add your in-game name

Postby kllc8 » Wed 5 Mar 2014 06:34

Goldensniper wrote:
kllc8 wrote:
The patch update from app store is taking too long... I should have bought the "Steam" version... :oops:

....


You should not have bought a Mac at the first place ;)



Hahaha :) Used to have PC...

kllc8
Specialist
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon 17 Feb 2014 14:47
Contact:

Re: Mac App Store Version of ALB <--- Add your in-game name

Postby kllc8 » Wed 5 Mar 2014 06:36

Benoye wrote:Benoye is my name.


Let me know if you are online at Wargame AB (via this forum), I will add you in the in-game global chat panel. See you!

dr_slump
Specialist
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat 22 Feb 2014 18:38
Contact:

Re: Mac App Store Version of ALB <--- Add your in-game name

Postby dr_slump » Fri 7 Mar 2014 20:34

I had enough

I finally decided to request a refund from apple for my purchase and then got the steam version instead. Got the refund and everything is fine now, except maybe that I'm not a huge fan of steam... could be worse though.
Image

kllc8
Specialist
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon 17 Feb 2014 14:47
Contact:

Re: Mac App Store Version of ALB <--- Add your in-game name

Postby kllc8 » Fri 7 Mar 2014 22:40

dr_slump wrote:I had enough

I finally decided to request a refund from apple for my purchase and then got the steam version instead. Got the refund and everything is fine now, except maybe that I'm not a huge fan of steam... could be worse though.



Good idea. How did you do the refund? You emailed Apple?

dr_slump
Specialist
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat 22 Feb 2014 18:38
Contact:

Re: Mac App Store Version of ALB <--- Add your in-game name

Postby dr_slump » Sat 8 Mar 2014 17:06

kllc8 wrote:

Good idea. How did you do the refund? You emailed Apple?

http://www.apple.com/support/country/

Choose your country
After you get redirected, you should see "contact apple support - first steps"

Then just follow the steps. It's something like: First Steps - Apps & Software - Mac Apps - Mac App Store - Purchase/Billing/Redemption - Mac App not behaving as expected - e-mail as contact form

DEFINITELY do fill out the "optional" details, such as app name, order number, apple id (your email adress for the app store).
You find the order number in the confirmation email they sent you when you bought the game or you can look it up in iTunes under purchases (strangely it doesn't work in the app store).

It's really simple.

I wrote that I want a refund because the game doesn't run well because it always crashes when trying to change graphics options (which is true), the multiplayer is always version mismatching and nearly impossible to play (reason doesn't matter, we know it's the update), that the game absolutely does not match my expectations. At the end I mentioned that because of those reasons I'd like to get a refund.

Got an answer in just a few hours and got the refund. No stress, no drama. Just take sure that you gave them all details.
The money was on my credit card the next day after I got their answer.


Then I bought the steam version, not directly on steam though (yes completely legal, not that anyone here thinks I did something bad...).
Image

kllc8
Specialist
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon 17 Feb 2014 14:47
Contact:

Re: Mac App Store Version of ALB <--- Add your in-game name

Postby kllc8 » Sat 8 Mar 2014 17:41

dr_slump wrote:
kllc8 wrote:

Good idea. How did you do the refund? You emailed Apple?

http://www.apple.com/support/country/

Choose your country
After you get redirected, you should see "contact apple support - first steps"

Then just follow the steps. It's something like: First Steps - Apps & Software - Mac Apps - Mac App Store - Purchase/Billing/Redemption - Mac App not behaving as expected - e-mail as contact form

DEFINITELY do fill out the "optional" details, such as app name, order number, apple id (your email adress for the app store).
You find the order number in the confirmation email they sent you when you bought the game or you can look it up in iTunes under purchases (strangely it doesn't work in the app store).

It's really simple.

I wrote that I want a refund because the game doesn't run well because it always crashes when trying to change graphics options (which is true), the multiplayer is always version mismatching and nearly impossible to play (reason doesn't matter, we know it's the update), that the game absolutely does not match my expectations. At the end I mentioned that because of those reasons I'd like to get a refund.

Got an answer in just a few hours and got the refund. No stress, no drama. Just take sure that you gave them all details.
The money was on my credit card the next day after I got their answer.


Then I bought the steam version, not directly on steam though (yes completely legal, not that anyone here thinks I did something bad...).




Great. Got this. I will try this tomorrow as well. Thanks for this :)

kllc8
Specialist
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon 17 Feb 2014 14:47
Contact:

Re: Mac App Store Version of ALB <--- Add your in-game name

Postby kllc8 » Mon 17 Mar 2014 19:06

Got my refund from AppStore :)

Bought the Steam version, and can play multiplayer now. Hate the quitters in the middle of the game...

tero
Private
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon 24 Mar 2014 22:41
Contact:

Re: Mac App Store Version of ALB <--- Add your in-game name

Postby tero » Mon 24 Mar 2014 22:48

My nickname is tero.

You can also PM me here for multiplayer...

Hoooooooooo
Private
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu 26 Jun 2014 19:39
Contact:

Re: Mac App Store Version of ALB <--- Add your in-game name

Postby Hoooooooooo » Fri 27 Jun 2014 05:19

I also got my Airland battle yesterday, and I'm in version v.1600, my nickname is Hooooooooooo , with 11 o :P

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests