Post your deck!

CandyMan
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Post your deck!

Postby CandyMan » Sun 22 Dec 2013 10:12

My personal East German armored deck "16th Guards Division". Specializes in cost effective elite tanks supported by tons of osa/flak spam. On a few maps, opening with 6 elite t72m1 can really work with some micro and support. No real deficiencies in this deck that I have encountered, if need be I switch a tank card for some flame tanks depending on the map. A nice thing about East Germany is that they still get fast infantry transport with armored spec and an effective air force to counter the super heavy's of NATO.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=206529810
Your standard pinko Commie swine...
Rabidnid wrote:NK has a veritable cornucopia of mediocrity to choose from when it comes to inexpensive vehicular recon!

Bullfrog
General

Postby Bullfrog » Sat 11 Jan 2014 06:57

http://i.imgur.com/st0p2Ru.jpg

My current deck build that I've been experimenting with, I've really been enjoying it though it's not as good as some other ones I've had.
Does not affiliate with members who post in #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

RaginglikeaBoss
Private

Postby RaginglikeaBoss » Wed 15 Jan 2014 07:14

CandyMan wrote:My personal East German armored deck "16th Guards Division". Specializes in cost effective elite tanks supported by tons of osa/flak spam. On a few maps, opening with 6 elite t72m1 can really work with some micro and support. No real deficiencies in this deck that I have encountered, if need be I switch a tank card for some flame tanks depending on the map. A nice thing about East Germany is that they still get fast infantry transport with armored spec and an effective air force to counter the super heavy's of NATO.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=206529810

I'm a below-average player, but I've found this deck to be stunning. The only consistent problems I face are heavy air enemies, particularly Seahawks and other air-to-ground helos. I'm sure this is my fault for not having enough Fla's to support my OSA's.

This deck is solid even in a noobs hands.

GodofHellfire
Second-Lieutenant

Send me your decks

Postby GodofHellfire » Wed 22 Jan 2014 15:00

I Had this stroke of genius where the best way for me to get ideas for decks is try the decks of other and see how they play. So if you, the people of the community would please help me send me your decks
1 2 3 memes ?

Thanks kiheerSEDMAN for the custom profile sig

TAP INTO... THE POWER

Bryan
General

Re: Send me your decks

Postby Bryan » Wed 22 Jan 2014 15:04

GodofHellfire wrote:I Had this stroke of genius where the best way for me to get ideas for decks is try the decks of other and see how they play. So if you, the people of the community would please help me send me your decks

Theres quite a few old threads about things like this, thing is though somepeople do not like to give away the 11 secret herbs and spices.

Fistoblitzkrieg
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Fistoblitzkrieg » Wed 22 Jan 2014 15:24

Bryan wrote:Theres quite a few old threads about things like this, thing is though somepeople do not like to give away the 11 secret herbs and spices.

LOL, I'm definitely that way.

@OP half the the strategy(and fun) is making a deck and finding what units are efficient, good, and that YOU like.

Firstfelix
Staff Sergeant

Postby Firstfelix » Wed 22 Jan 2014 15:43

ch3cooh
Colonel

Postby ch3cooh » Wed 22 Jan 2014 16:08

It's not just about your playstyle, but about the gamemode as well.
If you play Total Destruction No Time Limit, you better have a lots and lots of AA and Heavy Tanks.
If you play Conquest 400p, you better have a quick attack force because you can't afford to lose a sector even for a moment.

If you are a yet to find your style, NATO mixed or USSR national would be your best choice.

GodofHellfire
Second-Lieutenant

Postby GodofHellfire » Wed 22 Jan 2014 16:44

Bryan wrote:Theres quite a few old threads about things like this, thing is though somepeople do not like to give away the 11 secret herbs and spices.

I completely agree i dont like to give away my secret sauce either. I was really looking for new themes maybe that might inspire me to something new. Bs, ridiculous or "out of the way themes" themes like only recon inf are all worth a try
1 2 3 memes ?

Thanks kiheerSEDMAN for the custom profile sig

TAP INTO... THE POWER

Graphic
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Graphic » Wed 22 Jan 2014 17:04

I have no such qualms. Here, have my sauce:

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/329 ... 59A7CB5A6/

It's suboptimal (i.e. non-meta) but it's fun, which is more important.

Some of the names have been changed to my taste. Infantrymen are Riflemen, Troopers are Light Riflemen, Green Berets are Delta Force, M8 Buford is M8 AGS.
k