About the promised buffs to RD

urogard
Colonel
Posts: 2781
Joined: Sun 4 May 2014 13:31
Contact:

Re: About the promised buffs to RD

Postby urogard » Tue 16 May 2017 22:38

Fade2Gray wrote:Do you always shift goal posts when you get called out by everyone? I mean, tell me, exactly WHAT is the logical flaw(s) I'm supposedly using? Next, explain what makes my position "nonsensical" if you can. Please do without fallacies, if possible.

Please clarify what position are you talking about, just so we start from the same point.

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 7831
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: About the promised buffs to RD

Postby Fade2Gray » Tue 16 May 2017 23:13

urogard wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:Do you always shift goal posts when you get called out by everyone? I mean, tell me, exactly WHAT is the logical flaw(s) I'm supposedly using? Next, explain what makes my position "nonsensical" if you can. Please do without fallacies, if possible.

Please clarify what position are you talking about, just so we start from the same point.


urogard wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:I'm now convinced he's arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

I will always point out logical flaws in everyone's arguments if they use them to persuade anyone of their nonsensical position

such as this case when someone is claiming iglatanks would have any significantly measurable impact on the game
we have strelatanks in the game and noobs aren't stupid enough to even buy those
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

thelizardofdoom
Sergeant
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat 2 Apr 2016 10:15
Contact:

Re: About the promised buffs to RD

Postby thelizardofdoom » Wed 17 May 2017 22:12

I think people are underestimating the utility of the steels buses. No one buys them because they need good quality AA. They buy them to have cheap AA to keep cheap/reckless helps at bay.

And even against high level helos, if you attack a Longbow with a 80+ point AA, when you lose one that is a big deal. Losing even 3 steels buses and getting th Longbow is more than worth it.
Yes im aware my grammar and spelling are dreadful. Email complaints to android for having terrible software or eugen for having a mobile unfriendly site.

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 7831
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: About the promised buffs to RD

Postby Fade2Gray » Thu 18 May 2017 08:01

thelizardofdoom wrote:I think people are underestimating the utility of the steels buses. No one buys them because they need good quality AA. They buy them to have cheap AA to keep cheap/reckless helps at bay.

And even against high level helos, if you attack a Longbow with a 80+ point AA, when you lose one that is a big deal. Losing even 3 steels buses and getting th Longbow is more than worth it.


Iglabuses and Strelatonks only work against LOLbows from an ambush, or if someone is really bad at micro. Well, both of them translate into really bad micro if you kill one with units that have super short range.
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

thelizardofdoom
Sergeant
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat 2 Apr 2016 10:15
Contact:

Re: About the promised buffs to RD

Postby thelizardofdoom » Fri 19 May 2017 15:06

Fade2Gray wrote:
Iglabuses and Strelatonks only work against LOLbows from an ambush, or if someone is really bad at micro. Well, both of them translate into really bad micro if you kill one with units that have super short range.


That's what im saying ambushes and such. It can also be good as a psychological factor if they take a shot at planes every now and then.
Yes im aware my grammar and spelling are dreadful. Email complaints to android for having terrible software or eugen for having a mobile unfriendly site.

User avatar
Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General
Posts: 6134
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 11:40
Contact:

Re: About the promised buffs to RD

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Fri 19 May 2017 17:01

Fade2Gray wrote:Iglabuses and Strelatonks only work against LOLbows from an ambush, or if someone is really bad at micro. Well, both of them translate into really bad micro if you kill one with units that have super short range.


It's always feels nice when a bunch of Strela/igla buses smack down a helicopter/jet sortie that got a little bit too cocky!

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 7831
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: About the promised buffs to RD

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 19 May 2017 20:45

I'm starting to wish RD had some sort of cheap mass screen setter. No, not mortars, they eat supplies and do not cover a big enough area fast enough. Something like an MLRS smoker.

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:Iglabuses and Strelatonks only work against LOLbows from an ambush, or if someone is really bad at micro. Well, both of them translate into really bad micro if you kill one with units that have super short range.


It's always feels nice when a bunch of Strela/igla buses smack down a helicopter/jet sortie that got a little bit too cocky!

Do you even still play WGRD anymore? :P
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

User avatar
Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General
Posts: 6134
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 11:40
Contact:

Re: About the promised buffs to RD

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Fri 19 May 2017 21:43

Fade2Gray wrote:Do you even still play WGRD anymore? :P


Not really anymore, people either kick me, or move me other side, honestly I can't really play anymore cause of my shitty K:D (from pub stomps.) or because people shove me in automatically in the losing team.

User avatar
FrangibleCover
Lieutenant
Posts: 1268
Joined: Mon 14 Nov 2016 21:34
Contact:

Re: About the promised buffs to RD

Postby FrangibleCover » Fri 19 May 2017 23:24

Fade2Gray wrote:Something like an MLRS smoker.

Bring back smoke rocket aircraft!
[Non-included Nation] Belgium - Now with Spreadsheet!
[Non-included Nation] Pakistan

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 7831
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: About the promised buffs to RD

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 19 May 2017 23:54

FrangibleCover wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:Something like an MLRS smoker.

Bring back smoke rocket aircraft!

You know, with all these trash rocket planes that RD has, that would be amazing to have if you reroled one.. Give it a massive rocket payload, really horribad ACC so it spreads them all over, and it would be pretty unique and flavorful.
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests