What are you reading?

User avatar
McNash
Lieutenant
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun 15 Apr 2012 18:06
Contact:

Re: What are you reading?

Postby McNash » Sun 9 Jul 2017 18:22

I wonder if that is an Easter Egg for Steel Division :p
Image

User avatar
[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 14911
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
Location: Paris, France.
Contact:

Re: What are you reading?

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Sun 9 Jul 2017 19:49

McNash wrote:I wonder if that is an Easter Egg for Steel Division :p

What part? :)

User avatar
McNash
Lieutenant
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun 15 Apr 2012 18:06
Contact:

Re: What are you reading?

Postby McNash » Sun 9 Jul 2017 19:50

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
McNash wrote:I wonder if that is an Easter Egg for Steel Division :p

What part? :)

What part indeed, that will have me wondering for all the week :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 14911
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
Location: Paris, France.
Contact:

Re: What are you reading?

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Mon 17 Jul 2017 08:38

Been reading this (extended July 14th) WE:
Image

Now reading:
Image
I've been looking for quite some time for a SF-military novel (like some of the old Wing Commander ones, the few good ones at least), I found that one recommended on Amazon.
I'm not holding my breath about it though ...

User avatar
Vulcan 607
Major-General
Posts: 3673
Joined: Mon 31 Mar 2014 20:40
Location: Malton
Contact:

Re: What are you reading?

Postby Vulcan 607 » Mon 17 Jul 2017 09:06

[EUG]MadMat wrote:Been reading this (extended July 14th) WE:
Image

Now reading:
Image
I've been looking for quite some time for a SF-military novel (like some of the old Wing Commander ones, the few good ones at least), I found that one recommended on Amazon.
I'm not holding my breath about it though ...


Sci Fi wargame confirmed!
Personally a Halo wargame and maybe evena star wars wargame would be very fun to play

User avatar
D-M
Posts: 8588
Joined: Sat 23 Jul 2011 11:10
Contact:

Re: What are you reading?

Postby D-M » Tue 18 Jul 2017 16:44

Image
Image


User avatar
Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General
Posts: 6231
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 11:40
Contact:

Re: What are you reading?

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Fri 21 Jul 2017 07:12

Image

Alright, if not fairly predictable, shorter than I expected. But sets the tone easy enough, prob the only novel so far that's not in the perspective of the Sigmarites/Sigmarines.

Nothing special, but a fairly solid read for Warhammer fans. Also got it super cheap, which helps.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FrangibleCover and 12 guests