"When the river runs deep" update is now available!

chykka
Brigadier

Re: "When the river runs deep" update is now available!

Postby chykka » Sat 12 Aug 2017 04:23

I dunno Flame throwers were never "Super Effective" weapons. Only in the sense when they were introduced on the battle field the heat and the actual presence of such a weapon would cause infantry too flee. Stand up or move into the line of fire, If in open ground it's not very useful.

As for fire on move, maybe should be limited to subs and Assault rifles ;)

gogopher
Sergeant First-Class

Postby gogopher » Sun 13 Aug 2017 02:42

well this coupled with the previous patch pretty much has put the nail in the coffin for me...not sure why they decided to focus on 1v1 over 10v10 but this game couldnt be more broken as a ww2 simulation if it tried...

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Sun 13 Aug 2017 08:09

gogopher wrote:well this coupled with the previous patch pretty much has put the nail in the coffin for me...not sure why they decided to focus on 1v1 over 10v10 but this game couldnt be more broken as a ww2 simulation if it tried...

Because you can't balance 10v10
Leader of the glorious Putsie Federation. Saucer 1st Class.
Steam - Tactical Tile Placement

Woozle
Captain

Postby Woozle » Sun 13 Aug 2017 15:05

gogopher wrote:well this coupled with the previous patch pretty much has put the nail in the coffin for me...not sure why they decided to focus on 1v1 over 10v10 but this game couldnt be more broken as a ww2 simulation if it tried...

They did this in RD as well and it was just as cancerous.

KampfKeksKrieger wrote:I must never update my game anymore. This update is a totally no-go.
Seems like I must grow up a new dev now. A life without luck is fore some people a better life.
We dont support a totally trick out of everything, really EVERYTHING that was worth to play the game.

I take back all my support there is no back. I take my prey out of this.
I dont feel any hope for you, I must disband you from your workplaces.
Paris burns, and this game burns, too. I suggest you to find a new work, eugens.
We will now secure the fallen and take what we deserve. This is a hero to zero that you can never revert, even if you revert the game. I have no mercy here. You removed something that you must not remove by everything that is worth to live.
You just lost your last and only energy source. Whatever comes, this sentence is final.

what

Capt.ZappBrannigan
Private

Postby Capt.ZappBrannigan » Thu 17 Aug 2017 17:50

Yo the Rhino and Stuart M5a3 hedgerow cutter doesn't cut hedgerows in the US Decks. Kinda lame when you give them no AP and and the lamest air of all the allies. Also If its gonna randomly knock out my tank with crew bails and track breaks can we get supply tucks to be able to fix it or maybe some kinda recovery vehicle.