[RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

[RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Mon 28 Apr 2014 10:59

orcbuster wrote:QUICK TUTORIAL ON UPLOADING REPLAYS.

YOUR REPLAYS ARE USUALLY FOUND IN YOUR THE FOLDER users/savedgames(or documents)/EugenSystems/wargame3

find the relevant replay file, upload to http://rd.wargame.tools/#/replays and provide download link here. To copy link adress right click on download button and select copy link adress. You can now paste the adress

Do not post complaints about bans here, this is not a discussion thread. Anything off topic will be deleted without warning.

For those of you still unaware, the social & lobby chat ingame are moderated:
[EUG]MadMat wrote:LANGUAGE:

Those rules now applies to the social chat and lobby chat.

- Chat content may not contain hateful, racially, ethnically or sexually offensive remarks or images, descriptions or promotions of illegal activities or provide links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned content.
- Nicknames or game names can be invented, inspired by a movie or be your firstname but may not contain hatefull, racially, ethnically or sexually offensive remarks or images.
- Spamming may not be tolerated.

Any player proven guilty of infringing those rules will be denied access to the multiplayer part of the game (no access to multiplayer games, nor ability to create a new game or use the social chat) for a duration of
    1st offense: 48 hours
    2nd offense: 1 week
    3rd offense: 1 month ...

Any report made to use about possible infringement shall contain a screenshot of the incriminated text, and the most accurate possible time (if you can give us the time in Paris, the better) it happened.
From that, we will be able to trace the culprit, and his real account whatever the alias or usurpated identity he's using, through the chat logs we will be keeping. And to strike him with all the strenght of the law ...

TEAMKILLING:
Teamkilling won't be tolerated on dedicated Wargame servers.

To report any teamkiller on one of the dedicated server, please tell us on which server (name), the most accurate as possible date & time of the game (IRL) and at what time within the game, and any detail (culprit's name, ...) on the place, situation, ... which will help us observe the infringement. Since we are keeping replays from dedicated servers, we will be able to check that ourselves without the shadow of a doubt.
Screenshots are irrelevant, we want replays if it's not on a EUG dedicated server.

For each report tell us WHAT we have to look, WHERE we have to look and WHEN we have to look.

The same sentences will be applied as for language infringements.

To report such infrigement, please follow the rules above.
But abusive reports will be sanctionned as well. We'll moderate misbehaviour, but we're not in an English lesson classroom either, we can't ask everybody to be Shakespeare.
In any case, we'll be judge.

praslovan
Major-General

Re: [RD] Report abuses on lobby & social chat

Postby praslovan » Mon 28 Apr 2014 11:24

Why not globally ban players in question from chat only? It would make more sense.

It is not like that players are in abundance anyway. I doubt that many players would be punished at once, but by banning even 5 players punishes other people by taking away their opponents. It is rather frustrating getting a match.

We have that mute function anyway... people should grow up and take care for themselves not relying on Eugen to be their mother to protect them from harm that is couple of bad words.

cyrogeist
Sergeant First-Class

Postby cyrogeist » Mon 28 Apr 2014 13:27

Wait, you guys are trying to moderate that?
good luck
I'm the guy that says the stupid stuff!

To whoever decided that the In-game chatroom was a smart idea: I hate your face

Major Duck
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Major Duck » Mon 28 Apr 2014 13:58

cyrogeist wrote:Wait, you guys are trying to moderate that?
good luck

If they don't they are going to get banned/Get PGxx/or whatever, if authorities get a hold of what they allow in the chats just like CCP did with EVE online plus a lot of customers don't like to see that stuff and i am right now at over 150 muted people in my list and still add new ones daily

And new people don't know that function at first ;)

a lot of the stuff that's been said in that chat are actually criminal in many country's because it encourage people to do genocide and other like minded stuff its way beyond what that girl did with the bomb thread its on par with some of the stuff that guy in Norway spouted on the internet ( i wont mention his name because he dossent deserve his name or action mentioned anywhere) before he did his deeds
Image Happy New Year

mrimpostor
Private

Re: I need some help reporting a player.

Postby mrimpostor » Tue 29 Apr 2014 02:39

This takes place in Airland Battle.

At about 7:47 pm on 4/15/14, I joined a random game. I joined the last slot on NATO side because I had been horribly beaten playing as the PACT in the last game I played. A player by the name of Dubba and one I have forgotten the name of started spamming the chat calling me a "fag" over and over again. I informed them that I didn't want to play as the PACT because of my last game, but the host just kicked me off the sever. As I looked for a new sever, Dubba started PMing me calling me a "fag" and other sexual slurs. I started looking for a way to block/report the player. I also asked him why it is wrong to be a "fag" and why he wasn't just playing his game. After about 10 minutes of searching. I figured that I had to report this to some sort of forum. I informed Dubba that is toxic behavior will be reported and hit the delete button thinking that it would stop the conversation. I deleted the first part of the toxic spam by mistake, but Dubba kept sending PMs. He eventually stopped soon afterwords. I took 2 photos with my phone and went out to fine the forum. The forum is not letting me post the images here. Sorry I could not report this earlier.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h260/ ... 2b8ea2.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h260/ ... 2b8ea2.jpg

Excroat3
Captain

Postby Excroat3 » Tue 29 Apr 2014 04:03

Player: Fierce
Offense: TK
Context: He kept asking for help to raid their spawn, and we were top preoccupied to help him at the time. To get our attention, he began to TK our cvs with Harriers. He got 4 or 5 before I randomly disconnected from the game.
Time: 7:03 Central Standard Time
Replay: http://alb-replays.info/#/browse/?view=1827
Comment: the actual TKing is around the last 2 minutes, so enjoy the game before that, it was really fun.

EDIT: I have screenshots too if you need them, just ask.

GromSP
Private

Postby GromSP » Tue 29 Apr 2014 13:05

Player: Alveuel
Offense: TK
Context: He killed my arty, becose i locked my FOB
Time: 00:28:02
Replay: replay_2014-04-29_14-23-45
Comment: For my 4 arty need more ammo. And i sai to him, Then he destroyed my artillery. Please forgive me for my actions, when i bomb his units, Because I am very angry.

naizarak
Captain

Postby naizarak » Tue 29 Apr 2014 21:03

hmm would be nice if people actually read the OP and provided necessary info instead of "waaahhh player X hurt my feelings pls ban".

how are they supposed to pin down the culprits if you don't provide a server name or replay? :roll:

Excroat3
Captain

Postby Excroat3 » Tue 29 Apr 2014 21:57

naizarak wrote:hmm would be nice if people actually read the OP and provided necessary info instead of "waaahhh player X hurt my feelings pls ban".

how are they supposed to pin down the culprits if you don't provide a server name or replay? :roll:

I have replay provided and the server was mine, a 4v4. Anything else you want?

naizarak
Captain

Postby naizarak » Wed 30 Apr 2014 22:14

Excroat3 wrote:I have replay provided and the server was mine, a 4v4. Anything else you want?

Teamkilling won't be tolerated on dedicated Wargame servers.

they don't monitor player-hosted games or custom servers, only official [EUGEN] dedicated servers