#Brexit vote coming soon.

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

#Brexit vote coming soon.

Postby Mitchverr » Wed 1 Jun 2016 02:45

So for my British friends out there, are you registered to vote? Because if you were registered by the head of your household, you are possibly no longer registered to vote, not only that, this could mean you are not registered for other things as living there too (eg everything based on the electoral reg like taxes).

This is actually bad, over 800k people have been hit by it, make sure you were not 1.

Now thats done, hows everyone thinking on this 1? To leave or not to leave, that is our most important question, do we stay and risk all sorts of insanity, or leave and risk the insanity trying to financially damage us (as the french are threatening)?

There are many things to each side, try to keep it civil if you comment on it, no racism or fear mongers from either side.

Myself, i hate the anti democractic systems in place in the EU government, this is a major point for me wanting to leave, they do some good, but also alot of iffyness, the TTIP is also a problem for the future most likely causing issues for the NHS which is being signed by the EU iirc.

I will likely vote to leave myself.

Frencho
Lieutenant

Re: #Brexit vote coming soon.

Postby Frencho » Wed 1 Jun 2016 03:05

Mitchverr wrote:I will likely vote to leave myself.

AT LAST !

Mon ami I would give you a huge hug right now! I'm genuinely happy! Please spread the word, lobby for the Brexit!

I'm being serious. 8-)

Fear not French threats, we're all effeminate cheese eating surrender monkey snobs after all!

Darkmil
Colonel

Postby Darkmil » Wed 1 Jun 2016 03:13

Well I can't ask you Biritish to vote for a side or the other. But I would like to say that TTIP is something that really displeases me. And if Brexit has any chance to disrupt European policy concerning that, I'm all for it. Plus it could be the beginning of a shattering of the EU and maybe a good basis for a revision of some treaty (I may be dreaming right here though).

Frencho
Lieutenant

Postby Frencho » Wed 1 Jun 2016 03:19

Yeah TTIP reeks, on that everyone can agree.
Save the technocrats serving their oligarch 1%ters masters, fat cats and big wigs still want to shove that shit past us.

LoneRifle
Major-General

Postby LoneRifle » Wed 1 Jun 2016 08:23

Frencho wrote:Yeah TTIP reeks, on that everyone can agree.
Save the technocrats serving their oligarch 1%ters masters, fat cats and big wigs still want to shove that shit past us.

That's rich.

So you are basically afraid the US worker and product is better than the French one eh?

The Brexit vote is silly. If Europe wants to become more integrated then they need to stay in. If they go out, it goes back to the individualistic nation states having petty squabbles over any and everything.

Bullfrog
General

Postby Bullfrog » Wed 1 Jun 2016 09:27

But it will cause world war 3!!!
Does not affiliate with members who post in #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Wed 1 Jun 2016 10:24

LoneRifle wrote:
Frencho wrote:Yeah TTIP reeks, on that everyone can agree.

That's rich.

So you are basically afraid the US worker and product is better than the French one eh?

The Brexit vote is silly. If Europe wants to become more integrated then they need to stay in. If they go out, it goes back to the individualistic nation states having petty squabbles over any and everything.

Know what's even richer?

Having to pay $200 for $5 meds.

Having even more scrutinizing, destructive and punishing Copyright laws.

Having export and import laws that are overly generous to one side but stunt the other.

Pr.shadocko
First Sergeant

Postby Pr.shadocko » Wed 1 Jun 2016 10:44

LoneRifle wrote:
Frencho wrote:So you are basically afraid the US worker and product is better than the French one eh?

Nope, US product aren't bound to the same rule as european, it goes both way, we don't want acid-washed chicken, you don't want chololate with little toy in it (the exemple are numerous)

Moreover, US worker are far from being better (or worse) than european worker. Considering how the US market is more protected than european one ( european not national, it is tricky to explain properly) i would say that overall the US worker have far more to be scared of..... while the european farmer will lose as much (even if the "made in our country" is quite a strong buying bias in France and Germany, at least, from my own experience.)

@Mitchver: People of UK will choose freely (i hope) their path but saying that French governement threathen them is forgetting the not-so-subtle message Obama have send last time he come to Europe.
(c) Darkmil

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Wed 1 Jun 2016 11:17

Do it Britain! No Balllsss!!! :lol:
Seriously though.. if anybody knows what it's like to be stuck in some bullshit union it's California (& maybe Texas) LoL
Get outta that joint
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby orcbuster » Wed 1 Jun 2016 11:21

Isn't polling showing a pretty clear favour for staying?

https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

Viker for ingen!