Search found 202 matches

Go to advanced search

by Leatherneck2382
Wed 23 Apr 2014 17:32
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: (Murrica) Suggestions
Replies: 32
Views: 2999

Re: (Murrica) Suggestions

Killertomato wrote:The best idea would be to introduce the Hellfire M113 as a transport for Riflemen. ;)



Even better:
Image
by Leatherneck2382
Wed 23 Apr 2014 05:17
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: American Unit ideas for W:RD
Replies: 7187
Views: 352732

Re: American Unit ideas for W:RD

It's because the driver is going crazy from the smell of dead infantry that couldn't dismount. ;)
by Leatherneck2382
Mon 21 Apr 2014 21:43
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: American Unit ideas for W:RD
Replies: 7187
Views: 352732

Re: American Unit ideas for W:RD

Maybe a new, SMAW-blessed Marine Paratrooper unit will do? Marines that are have Airborne, HALO/HELO, or Combat Diver Qualification is very small. They are limited to Marine Force Recon, Air Naval Gunfire Liason Company (ANGLICO) units, and some Battalion Recon. In other words, there will not be an...
by Leatherneck2382
Mon 21 Apr 2014 19:24
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: Twin Heuy's
Replies: 33
Views: 2261

Re: Twin Heuy's

It most likely happened because of the Ch-46 was moved to being a Marine transport. I don't know why they nerf it though, now my Marines will be at the objective while they wait for SMAW and Stingers to arrive in their slow freaking helicopters... I just wish the helicopters had a more standardize ...
by Leatherneck2382
Mon 21 Apr 2014 19:22
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: USA Marine deck
Replies: 35
Views: 2656

Re: USA Marine deck

Not having a good fighter is the only bad thing about the USMC deck. I haven't seen anyone complain about it beyond that point and the LAV-25 transport debate. Maybe you're recalling the complaints from ALB's USMC deck, which was indeed kinda ass. You are correct. Since the primary US Marine thread...
by Leatherneck2382
Thu 17 Apr 2014 18:15
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: American Unit ideas for W:RD
Replies: 7187
Views: 352732

Re: American Unit ideas for W:RD

Xeno426 wrote:
TG92929 wrote:This will effectively create an American top fighter capable of matching Rafale and Su-27PU.
Leave the naval strike missions to either F/A-18A or F/A-18C.

I'm more interested in getting a bloody decent fighter for the Marines deck.


Yes please. 8-)
by Leatherneck2382
Thu 17 Apr 2014 17:41
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: American Unit ideas for W:RD
Replies: 7187
Views: 352732

Re: American Unit ideas for W:RD

Interesting. I didn't think Super Hornets carried LAU-127s on the wingtips, though. I knew that they carried them on the wing pylons, and could be combined with the LAU-115 to provide dual rail capability. Do you have a source? Because I don't remember ever seeing this be the case. All of the sourc...
by Leatherneck2382
Thu 17 Apr 2014 03:58
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: American Unit ideas for W:RD
Replies: 7187
Views: 352732

Re: American Unit ideas for W:RD

Super Hornets could never, and probably will never carry AMRAAMs on the wingtips. Sorry, but you're wrong on this one. The AMRAAM system includes three Missile Rail Launchers (MRLs): the LAU-127A/A, in conjunction with the LAU-115, used on the F/A-18C/D aircraft; the LAU-128A/A, and the LAU-129A/A,...
by Leatherneck2382
Wed 16 Apr 2014 06:27
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: Loadout Errors
Replies: 920
Views: 59866

Re: Loadout Errors

Xeno426 wrote:
Leatherneck2382 wrote:The Mig-29K would be a good addition for the Soviet Marine Deck.

It's already in the game. Check the Naval tab.


Doesn't do them much good there though. Which is why I brought it up.
by Leatherneck2382
Wed 16 Apr 2014 05:15
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: Loadout Errors
Replies: 920
Views: 59866

Re: Loadout Errors

The Soviets would be using the Kh-23M however, right? I like my MiG-27's as they are just as accurate as the 27M but are much cheaper and you get 3 per card. I didn't suggest a particular Kh-23 variant (though the original person from the other thread may have), but I'd assume whatever would be the...

Go to advanced search