Search found 61 matches

Go to advanced search

by goodman528
Wed 29 Jul 2015 03:57
Forum: Act of Aggression
Topic: Any update for 10 v 10 match's?
Replies: 10
Views: 1358

Re: Any update for 10 v 10 match's?

Wargame had 10v10, I'm sure a lot of code can be re-used from wargame, so maybe we will see it by release time.I'm more looking forward to the campaign.
by goodman528
Sun 26 Jul 2015 18:54
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game crashes after over 30mins play
Replies: 1
Views: 265

Game crashes after over 30mins play

The game crashes in both skirmish and multiplayer modes, after over 30 mins of play. This happens in 1v1 and 4v4. It doesn't happen all the time, and it appears to be related to time only and not to number of units on the map. I'm using a laptop with Intel i3, 4GB RAM, nVidia 650m, windows 7 64bit, ...
by goodman528
Sun 4 May 2014 15:59
Forum: Tips & Tutorials
Topic: New players guide to how to counter ATACMS
Replies: 6
Views: 1468

New players guide to how to counter ATACMS

Don't get ships. Don't get long range artillery. Spend 70% of points on AA and ASF, the other 30% on front line units, spread out your units and just push forwards and accept losses. Then sit back and watch your opponents feed planes and helos into your AA net.
by goodman528
Thu 1 May 2014 22:42
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: The Infantry Megathread – Updated, errors fixed!
Replies: 226
Views: 26329

Re: The Infantry Megathread – Weapons, Hard Data, Meta, Anal

+ 1

Thank you for all that hard work. I hope the devs take notice and make the meta more balanced.

In the meantime what I took away from all this is: OMG! G11+L.MG3 on the Fallshirmiger '90... ... so OP!
by goodman528
Sat 26 Apr 2014 17:36
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: DEAR EUGEN – Yes, yes I would buy yet another Wargame Sequel
Replies: 95
Views: 8714

Re: DEAR EUGEN – Yes, yes I would buy yet another Wargame Se

As much as I love the wargame series, I think it's best to let it end on a high note. Sometimes you need to innovate and make new games to keep your fans. For example, I played a lot of Company of Heroes back in the day, but when they released COH 2 and it was just the same game mechanics with new s...
by goodman528
Thu 20 Feb 2014 21:22
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent
Replies: 255
Views: 25837

Re: Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent

I would be happy with just an Armory release before the weekend. Beta is Beta, doesn't matter if multiplayer is unplayable for a few days, it's not a finished game.
by goodman528
Sun 12 Jan 2014 05:20
Forum: Wargame : AirLand Battle
Topic: Mistakes you made as a newbie (W:AB and W:EE)
Replies: 69
Views: 4932

Re: Mistakes you made as a newbie (W:AB and W:EE)

Human wave in EE with unloaded inf. That kind of worked. Then discovered mass APC rush, because everything just melt away when you click that unload button. The trick was to never unload everything at once, and always keep moving, and move empty APC alongside your loaded APC to waste enemy ammo. The...
by goodman528
Sun 12 Jan 2014 04:54
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: Supplies in the new game
Replies: 22
Views: 2207

Re: Supplies in the new game

The main purpose of the supply manager is to stop arty spamming from draining the entire team's FOB. In too many 10v10s I see a new player buy 12x MRLS or 18x 203mm and 155mm arty and nothing else. This is not helpful to the team. In fact the team would benefit a lot more if all of these things are ...
by goodman528
Sat 11 Jan 2014 17:01
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: Supplies in the new game
Replies: 22
Views: 2207

Supplies in the new game

Played Wargame since first week of EE release. I feel the old supplies system encouraged too many trucks on the map. But the new system penalize people who bring FOB because they take a deck slot and 75pts for the benefit of the team. Here's what I propose: 1) A single free indestructible FOB (or su...
by goodman528
Sat 11 Jan 2014 16:29
Forum: Wargame : AirLand Battle
Topic: would I get in trouble?
Replies: 34
Views: 2447

Re: would I get in trouble?

Switch off fuel and ammo, only leave repairs. This will enable you to resupply your trucks while denying him the FOB. Until he brings in his own trucks... ... At which point it's your decision whether to kill his trucks or his Arty. I recommend killing trucks if there's a only few tubes of 155mm or ...

Go to advanced search