Search found 120 matches
- Tue 6 Jun 2017 22:04
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: Feedback: What Steel Division gets right and what it gets wrong
- Replies: 25
- Views: 1949
They have repeated the wargame mistake of allowing too much availability of many units (especially in phases B and C) resulting in too much deck min/maxing (ok this plays to the competitive scene but to the detriment of the casual/historical player). Every deck should have to take a percentage of &q...
- Wed 21 Oct 2015 22:31
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: US/USSR Infantry Changes (Wargame 4)
- Replies: 136
- Views: 6067
The current Spec Ops fest is a bit ott - any future Wargame should consign special forces to low availability small (but effective) recon teams, limit shock infantry and reservist availability but offer more choices in line infantry (choice being differentiated by loadout and/or transport options an...
- Mon 5 Oct 2015 21:26
- Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
- Topic: Wargame: Red Dragon's 'Map Patch #1' Preview
- Replies: 126
- Views: 8951
Mud Fight: Eh. Bravo side gets total advantage. Not only do they have a closer zone with a road going straight to if from main I don't think it's that clear cut - there is very little cover for a CV early into Delta so they get there quick but with nowhere to hide, in contrast Foxtrot may come into...
3. balance bar in the lobby, so newbies can see this lobby is a pubstomp 2 bars would suffice - one showing either average (or total sum) of player levels in each team, and one showing average of Win Stat % for each team. I know it is not foolproof due to re-sets but at least it would be something ...