Search found 351 matches

Go to advanced search

by chainsaw
Tue 29 Nov 2016 21:59
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: Fine-tuning NK/China
Replies: 4009
Views: 342900

Re: Fine-tuning NK/China

morpher wrote:
another505 wrote:zhanshi 85? is just.......... mediocre.


Average is a better word.


Average? Are you kidding? It's the worst regular in this game.
by chainsaw
Mon 28 Nov 2016 21:09
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: Fine-tuning NK/China
Replies: 4009
Views: 342900

Re: Fine-tuning NK/China

Bougnas wrote:Wut. Neither of those are realistic stat wise, the Cho ho IV doesn't exist and the Type 59 was always the base one.


Why bothering the name of the tank. North Korean themselves never call their tank Ch'oma ho IV or V. These are just western designation.
by chainsaw
Mon 28 Nov 2016 20:57
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: Fine-tuning NK/China
Replies: 4009
Views: 342900

Re: Fine-tuning NK/China

another505 wrote:Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase Eugen, consider Su-27smk!
RD could at least deserve a high end ASF?? not top tier like su27pu or f15c, but something like F-16block 52


MadMat said 'no new unit'.

My dreaming recon Z-9A perhaps has gone broken.
by chainsaw
Mon 28 Nov 2016 20:55
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: Fine-tuning NK/China
Replies: 4009
Views: 342900

Re: Fine-tuning NK/China

http://forums.eugensystems.com/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=49394&hilit=bilibili&start=580 I wish 59 series's ROF could be buffed. I had posted one video showing rapid fire and reloading of Type 59 could reach 29 ROF. Why not increasing Type 59 series' ROF to like 9-10 r/m to make it as a usefu...
by chainsaw
Sat 26 Nov 2016 04:57
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: How viable is a naval balance patch?
Replies: 28
Views: 2509

Re: How viable is a naval balance patch?

morpher wrote:
chainsaw wrote:I am wondering how many among them even know how to play the navy.


It is not rocket science. As blue spam planes, as red blob ships.


red dragon is not rocket science. you can see how many good at it and how many suck.
by chainsaw
Fri 25 Nov 2016 22:15
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: How viable is a naval balance patch?
Replies: 28
Views: 2509

Re: How viable is a naval balance patch?

which is in fact saying, considering the fact that most of players think the naval part of the game is heavily flawed, that naval is not flawed just because it was designed that way (way making it by opinion of majority of players "not working" or not fun, flawed,...) and by that you basi...
by chainsaw
Fri 25 Nov 2016 19:45
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: How viable is a naval balance patch?
Replies: 28
Views: 2509

Re: How viable is a naval balance patch?

So not working naval is not design flaw, but feature? I don't know why you say it is not working. I found it works 'as design'. So in other words pathetic naval gameplay experience is intended and not a flaw because... because it is pathetic? Perfectly reasonable.. lol your reasoning is naval is pa...
by chainsaw
Thu 24 Nov 2016 23:34
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: How viable is a naval balance patch?
Replies: 28
Views: 2509

Re: How viable is a naval balance patch?

eR_Spectre wrote:
chainsaw wrote:I don't see naval is unbalanced. It works exactly as design.


So not working naval is not design flaw, but feature?


I don't know why you say it is not working. I found it works 'as design'.
by chainsaw
Thu 24 Nov 2016 23:18
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: T-72 line authenticity errors in W:RD
Replies: 194
Views: 20706

Re: T-72 line authenticity errors in W:RD

From vanilla T-72, T-72A and T-72B, turrets are different. It requires some work for the model.
by chainsaw
Wed 23 Nov 2016 17:51
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: How viable is a naval balance patch?
Replies: 28
Views: 2509

Re: How viable is a naval balance patch?

I don't see naval is unbalanced. It works exactly as design.

Go to advanced search