Page 73 of 76

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Wed 11 Mar 2015 21:39
by LoneRifle
Whys the chally going? FLX quote to good to pass up?

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Wed 11 Mar 2015 21:46
by Rorschach
LoneRifle wrote:Whys the chally going? FLX quote to good to pass up?


Oh yes.

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Thu 12 Mar 2015 21:49
by TripleEhBeef
kiheerSEDMAN wrote:Canadian Rifles:
Image


YES!

Wish my GIMP skills were on this level.

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Mon 27 Apr 2015 23:49
by Razzmann
just my little contribution. (Obviously not as good as many others such as those by Kiheer, but it gets the job done)
Image

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Tue 5 May 2015 04:24
by Wolf In Arms
So I was curious if someone could take this image (with emphasis largely on the DAP which is firing in the image) and turn it into a nice sig.

Preferably the little background coloring-thing would be a silvery-blue (or grey?), and the caption would be "HOW DAPPER" - accompanied perhaps by a little miniaturized version of this? I'd be extremely grateful.

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Tue 5 May 2015 07:47
by shomu1
I would also not mind that as a sig.

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Thu 7 May 2015 05:57
by The W:AB Noob
Wolf In Arms wrote:So I was curious if someone could take this image (with emphasis largely on the DAP which is firing in the image) and turn it into a nice sig.

Preferably the little background coloring-thing would be a silvery-blue (or grey?), and the caption would be "HOW DAPPER" - accompanied perhaps by a little miniaturized version of this? I'd be extremely grateful.

What is a "little background coloring-thing"?
Any sub-text? (There are usually 2 lines of text, one with a larger font size than the other. You only provide one line though.)

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Sun 10 May 2015 18:15
by KattiValk
How Dapper:
Image

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Sun 10 May 2015 23:18
by Wolf In Arms
kiheerSEDMAN wrote:How Dapper:
Image

Ta again, ye-who-schools-me-on-Wargame. :P

The W:AB Noob wrote:
Spoiler : :
What is a "little background coloring-thing"?
Any sub-text? (There are usually 2 lines of text, one with a larger font size than the other. You only provide one line though.)

Apologies for the poor-wording, and thanks for the offer to make it.

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Mon 18 May 2015 01:47
by realfakealex
Hmmm... no request for AOA sigs yet? :P