Page 75 of 76

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Thu 12 Jan 2017 21:54
by KattiValk
Erich Honecker wrote:sure
Fusiliers:
Image

realfakealex wrote:Hi can I haz one with
"SAS in Trucks" plz
Truck memes:
Image

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Sat 14 Jan 2017 11:37
by Erich Honecker
kiheerSEDMAN wrote:
Erich Honecker wrote:sure
Fusiliers:
Image

realfakealex wrote:Hi can I haz one with
"SAS in Trucks" plz
Truck memes:
Image


Hey thats pretty goood

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Sat 14 Jan 2017 11:50
by Markenzwieback
Can you make a Pereh signature please? I am having too much fun with that unit not to have a signature for it. :D

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Sat 14 Jan 2017 23:20
by realfakealex
Can you make an ATACM signature please? I am having too much fun with that unit not to have a signature for it. :D

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Tue 17 Jan 2017 22:38
by KattiValk
Markenzwieback wrote:Can you make a Pereh signature please? I am having too much fun with that unit not to have a signature for it. :D
Image

realfakealex wrote:Can you make an ATACM signature please? I am having too much fun with that unit not to have a signature for it. :D
Cancelled.

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Wed 18 Jan 2017 10:33
by Markenzwieback
kiheerSEDMAN wrote:
Markenzwieback wrote:Can you make a Pereh signature please? I am having too much fun with that unit not to have a signature for it. :D
Image

Thank you! <3

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Thu 19 Jan 2017 21:13
by KattiValk
So...no one else wants one?

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Thu 19 Jan 2017 22:58
by Holy_crap
kiheerSEDMAN wrote:So...no one else wants one?

Can I get one for Darjeeling, the Brit commander in GuP?
Image

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Fri 20 Jan 2017 05:08
by realfakealex
kiheerSEDMAN wrote:So...no one else wants one?


I mean i could do with a new Twitch/Youtube banner on here too :D :D

Re: Unit signatures

Posted: Sat 21 Jan 2017 16:54
by Razzmann
kiheerSEDMAN wrote:So...no one else wants one?

"The Holy Trinity" with Burratino, ATACMs and Smerch.