Warhammer 40k Universe game from Eugen

User avatar
Xeno426
Carbon 13
Posts: 11926
Joined: Tue 13 Mar 2012 21:27
Location: Acheron, Hadley's Hope
Contact:

Re: Warhammer 40k Universe game from Eugen

Postby Xeno426 » Sun 24 Sep 2017 20:54

Vulcan 607 wrote:
Xeno426 wrote:Screw Warhammer. BattleTech all the way.


That would be cool but Halo would also work it would mean we actually get a proper halo RTS

http://www.moddb.com/mods/halo-sins-of-the-prophets
Image
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

User avatar
Vulcan 607
Major-General
Posts: 3854
Joined: Mon 31 Mar 2014 20:40
Location: Malton
Contact:

Re: Warhammer 40k Universe game from Eugen

Postby Vulcan 607 » Sun 24 Sep 2017 21:02

Xeno426 wrote:
Vulcan 607 wrote:
Xeno426 wrote:Screw Warhammer. BattleTech all the way.


That would be cool but Halo would also work it would mean we actually get a proper halo RTS

http://www.moddb.com/mods/halo-sins-of-the-prophets


Got it but I was thinking more along the lines of ground combat Halo would work well Wargame style

User avatar
Xeno426
Carbon 13
Posts: 11926
Joined: Tue 13 Mar 2012 21:27
Location: Acheron, Hadley's Hope
Contact:

Re: Warhammer 40k Universe game from Eugen

Postby Xeno426 » Sun 24 Sep 2017 22:47

Vulcan 607 wrote:Got it but I was thinking more along the lines of ground combat Halo would work well Wargame style

http://store.steampowered.com/app/45922 ... e_Edition/

While there are two BattleTech RTS games for ground combat, there's nothing for warship combat.
Image
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

User avatar
Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General
Posts: 6362
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 11:40
Contact:

Re: Warhammer 40k Universe game from Eugen

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Mon 25 Sep 2017 06:20

[EUG]MadMat wrote:But there's this tiny issue called Games Workshop: franchise rights would surely cost us more than we could make out of it ... ;)


Strange, as Focus has published multiple WH:40k games and the license has been the most open and affordable it's been in years.


Second of all, don't you EVER tease me like that again! My poor little heart can't take it!
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests