Eugen next game suggestions help?

VEugL
Private First-Class

Eugen next game suggestions help?

Postby VEugL » Mon 17 Dec 2018 10:42

Hello

If I want to give feedback and extensive suggestions regarding your next game, how do I do it? I am a loyal Eugen fan and have asked around Reddit and Facebook regarding what the Eugen gaming community wants, as well as my own suggestions, but I am afraid that everything written here will go to a forum bot....

I have formulated my ideas in a 1 page Word document that I have been writing for weeks, and I genuinely want to help. Thank you :)

VEugL
Last edited by VEugL on Sun 3 Mar 2019 01:12, edited 2 times in total.

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Re: Eugen next game suggestions

Postby Shifu » Thu 20 Dec 2018 13:36

Hello and welcome to the forums!

If you refer to the next Eugen game, Steel Division 2, any feedback should be directed to this forum part: viewforum.php?f=216
For feedback regarding a potential new game you envision rather than a specific game, I suppose this section is the most adequate one. Without intending to dishearten you, but Eugen devs rarely respond to topics speculating about potential new games, even though they actively read the forums. On the other hand, the resident community may contribute to or discuss your ideas.

VEugL
Private First-Class

Postby VEugL » Thu 20 Dec 2018 21:07

Thank you for your honest answer! I will post my template under the topic name of "Eugen Systems' next game: Wargame 4" when it is fully complete.
Last edited by VEugL on Sun 3 Mar 2019 01:13, edited 2 times in total.

VEugL
Private First-Class

Postby VEugL » Mon 14 Jan 2019 08:20

Hello!

In hindsight I would like that this post was removed, to avoid it from drawing attention from my "Eugen Systems' next game: Wargame 4" post. Of course, I am not saying this post is breaking any rules, but I want to avoid that someone reads this post, sees another post from me with a similar name, assumes it is the same thing with a different name, and skips it. I hope you understand, thank you to the forum moderators for helping me in the first place :)

Return to “Community”