[Report] Racism and political libels on discord

CUALEB_Operator
Corporal

[Report] Racism and political libels on discord

Postby CUALEB_Operator » Fri 12 Apr 2019 09:11

(I realize this is probably not a sub-forum for reports, but since the "rules and reports" forum seems locked, so I am improvising. Any admin please move this thread to a more appropriate place if exists, thanks. )

Earlier today (3am cet), a fellow of mine (Rokossovsky) received continuous harassment on SD2 official discord (#general) from another user as he was giving feedback on game mechanics. Only because Roko posted gameplay screenshots containing Chinese localization, which gave away his nationality. As much as Roko tried to avoid the trash talks, he couldn't shake off the offender.

Roko is an invited SD2 vip beta tester, like other strike team guys he has been testing extensive on SD2 for the past weeks, provided solid feedback. And me myself, as a part of the SD44/SD2 Chinese localization effort, joined the project to bring more quality players to the game, not to read some cyber-chinaphobia nonsense based on my work, at least not in an official community.

By browsing through the logs I found the offender fairly active on all discord channels. I am not posting this to witch hunt political opposes, just checking out whether the related forum rules apply on the discord. If so, I would like to see any further abuses regulated, therefore we can focus more on game matters. Thank you.

Return to “Community”