WTF? recruiting for Wargame Red Dragon

Alpine
Sergeant

Re: Recruitment info- Looking for good players to join WTF?

Postby Alpine » Sat 6 Oct 2012 01:48

Drrty-D wrote:
Alpine wrote:1. i am a lvl 22.

2. i already am in contact with the plf i have chatted in teamspeak with them and have played 2 matches.

so if you want me act quickly!

i have roughly 1-200 hours playing time and my steam name is KnightCaptianBadass

or alpine in wargame. so just tell me when you want me to be on, and i will be there.

Alpine

We wont act quickly ;) .If you feel good with PLF,stay with them and have fun.I will add you tomorrow on steam,to maybe play 1,2 games with you,but as our recruitment info says,we need skilled players,18+ ,we just dont have time to learn new people,PLF is really great at that and big respect to them.

yeah well i have not made up my mind yet so lets go through a couple of games first. i am saying this because i can Hadley comprehend what my PLF comrades are saying due to their European accents and they leave to go to bed when i come to play, so i may end up siding with you however we need to see.

walkyre
Master Sergeant

Postby walkyre » Sat 6 Oct 2012 02:59

Alpine wrote:
Drrty-D wrote:
Alpine wrote:1. i am a lvl 22.

2. i already am in contact with the plf i have chatted in teamspeak with them and have played 2 matches.

so if you want me act quickly!

i have roughly 1-200 hours playing time and my steam name is KnightCaptianBadass

or alpine in wargame. so just tell me when you want me to be on, and i will be there.

Alpine

We wont act quickly ;) .If you feel good with PLF,stay with them and have fun.I will add you tomorrow on steam,to maybe play 1,2 games with you,but as our recruitment info says,we need skilled players,18+ ,we just dont have time to learn new people,PLF is really great at that and big respect to them.

yeah well i have not made up my mind yet so lets go through a couple of games first. i am saying this because i can Hadley comprehend what my PLF comrades are saying due to their European accents and they leave to go to bed when i come to play, so i may end up siding with you however we need to see.

lol we are europeans (mostly german and ex jugoslavia) too in WTF? ^^

Alpine
Sergeant

Postby Alpine » Sat 6 Oct 2012 17:17

well give me a teamspeak or a skype channle to join so we can play some games and i can make a desicion of some sort.

alpine.

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Sat 6 Oct 2012 17:44

Alpine wrote:well give me a teamspeak or a skype channle to join so we can play some games and i can make a desicion of some sort.

alpine.

Well ,we made a decision,we wont recruit you.We only search for really skilled players with lot of WEE gameplay and 18+ or almost 18 is a must,so sorry and good luck for finding another clan to join in.

Maj Cyric
Private

Postby Maj Cyric » Mon 8 Oct 2012 13:33

Greetings... I'm looking for a Clan... do you have Info/website etc etc etc

Maj_Cyric = Steam ID
Maj Cyric = WargameEE ID

For your enjoyment and viewing pleasures here is a link to my 1st PvP game (was LvL 11)

http://escalation.eu/?viewReplay=140

Currently lvl 22 now..

Live in Las Vegas... i play at all hours (haven't played a different game since getting this one)
i'm 35, EX-Army(11M),

Maj Cyric
Private

Postby Maj Cyric » Mon 8 Oct 2012 13:44

*EDIT* Confused why this post didn't appear in the Tech threads where it was intended*

I was getting this Error/Crash last night on the mission "Fight for the High Ground"

Happened when i took out the Chinooks at Center Sector with my Mi-24s... (the ones at the FOB) then again when i used Arty.. then again when i used Arty with blind salvos without anything spotting rounds... Ended up just ignoring them and putting AA with BMPs/T-62s to the NE of them since just Capping Elena was all that was needed...
Last edited by Maj Cyric on Mon 8 Oct 2012 23:09, edited 1 time in total.

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Mon 8 Oct 2012 22:59

Maj Cyric wrote:Greetings... I'm looking for a Clan... do you have Info/website etc etc etc

Maj_Cyric = Steam ID
Maj Cyric = WargameEE ID

For your enjoyment and viewing pleasures here is a link to my 1st PvP game (was LvL 11)

http://escalation.eu/?viewReplay=140

Currently lvl 22 now..

Live in Las Vegas... i play at all hours (haven't played a different game since getting this one)
i'm 35, EX-Army(11M),

If you invite me to Las Vegas i give you my leadership positon,not just invite to WTF? :lol: .
We search for well skilled players,but we can try out some games with you,maybe it turns out you have that natural born skill for Wargame and you learn it superfast.Didnt played the campaign a lot,but when i was lvl22,i still didnt know the concept of this game(now someone should say,you still DONT KNOW it nooby :lol: )
I add you now and tomorrow or next days we play 2,3 games to check our connections :D .

Alicuza
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Alicuza » Mon 3 Dec 2012 20:47

Hey guys! Still looking for people?

Since people in my clan don't play anymore it is hard to find decent opponents to practice with. I'm 1850 rating.

I would be happy to play some games with you.

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Wed 5 Dec 2012 10:17

Alicuza wrote:Hey guys! Still looking for people?

Since people in my clan don't play anymore it is hard to find decent opponents to practice with. I'm 1850 rating.

I would be happy to play some games with you.

Hello Alicuza,we are still searching for good players to join us for Wargame and specially for WAB when comes out next year.
We recruited 2 players few days ago and would be no problem to recruit you if you get 3 votes.I am currently working a lot until Christmas so i wont have the time to play with you and test you,but you can add Walkyre,Spektre,Firestarter,General Binks,Enohka to your friend list and talk to them about playing together these days.
Looking forward to meet you on the bettlefield ;)

Alicuza
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Alicuza » Sat 15 Dec 2012 00:10

Hy guys, sorry it took so long to answer. I'll add those guys and play some games, if you like me, I would love to join an active clan.

PS: Couldn't add walkyre and general binks

Return to “Clans”