[DEBATE] Do we need to set a "day" for team ranked match ?

FFR.Tarask
Captain

[DEBATE] Do we need to set a "day" for team ranked match ?

Postby FFR.Tarask » Sat 3 Mar 2012 18:54

Hello everyone. I post this to propose the community to set a "day for team ranked play".

My proposition is there, Clan / Team / Community choose a day, not just some hours in EU zone, to make battle over the ranked system in 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4. A day for each.

For exemple : Let's say Friday is the 2v2 day, Saturday the 3v3 and Sunday the 4v4.

That just an exemple, but do you approuve this idea ? This could lead player to go on ranked team search and make epic battle between clanbase player without an externe system.

varis
Brigadier

Re: [DEBATE] Do we need to set a "day" for team ranked match

Postby varis » Sat 3 Mar 2012 19:09

It could help jumpstart ranked play. But if there is lots of interest, you don't need it. If there is little interest, it doesn't help much.

FFR.Tarask
Captain

Postby FFR.Tarask » Sat 3 Mar 2012 19:24

We need to kick off this thing to make people do it. Many time I read just here on the board "I want but I can't cause people don't do it". With this it could help this people and make us (clan and other team) play against each other without something between us.

olansky
Staff Sergeant

Postby olansky » Sat 3 Mar 2012 20:37

just add a few people from each clan to your friends list or get there teamspeak info and start setting up some matches and ranked match is picking up i was 21st overall 4 days ago now i am bumped back to 70th.

FFR.Tarask
Captain

Postby FFR.Tarask » Sat 3 Mar 2012 21:01

It's not for me, it's for everyone here. I don't either need anybody, I've enough FFR member to play just between us. But, the idea of this is to make ranked between clan/team and the community guys who are not involved in anything like that.

After all, nobody force anyone to compete in ranked game or the bracket we suggest for a certain day. But have a full day of ranked 2v2/3v3/4v4 could be fun, no ?

olansky
Staff Sergeant

Postby olansky » Sat 3 Mar 2012 22:53

well what ever you decide Road Not Taken is up for it

FFR.Tarask
Captain

Postby FFR.Tarask » Sat 3 Mar 2012 23:19

"I" don't really want to choose. Like I was saying to some guys in a another thread, I ask clan about this because they are the only group of player that can move thing together really good.

Using this will, IMHO, a great push to the community and some casual player to play some ranked game with fun. After... clan/team will always use other kind of competition like ESL to get competitve tournament.

But if we are only 2 people talking about this proposition, it's purely useless and I will be a sad panda :(

chimpyang
Sergeant Major

Postby chimpyang » Sun 4 Mar 2012 00:43

We're not a WEE clan, but a group of friends from another game that have been trying to find 3v3s and 4v4 ranked matches. 2v2s arn't a problem really, since its easy to find a playing partner.

Therefore I agree, a set day where the odds of finding larger ranked games would be great, and ideally on the weekends. Spread the word and they shall come! A league of 3v3/4v4 would be the best, but perhaps should wait a bit until people can complete their decks.

Tigga
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Tigga » Sun 4 Mar 2012 00:44

I've been finding 2v2 ranked to be fairly well populated right now. 3v3 and 4v4 are likely pretty dead, not that I've tried for very long.

KungFu
Staff Sergeant

Postby KungFu » Sun 4 Mar 2012 01:02

I was hoping everyday would be for team ranked matches. What you need to do is set up a weekly tournament.

Return to “Clans”