[PLF] The People's Liberation Front is recruiting...

The_MonkeyKing
Sergeant Major

Re: [PLF] The People's Liberation Front is recruiting...

Postby The_MonkeyKing » Thu 13 Feb 2014 21:52

Countess Bathory wrote:^You need to get her an MI26 for Valentine's. :twisted:

Anyway, I'd be interested to meet you guys. A bunch of my friends have already played with you guys, I'd love some tips on CQ play especially. Done about 500 rounds of destruction but am absolutely loving CQ lately.

So yeah, in short seems like a cool bunch of guys so if I'm welcome I'd love to say hi.

Hello,

Thanks for your interest. :) As mentioned above you are free to join our TS and play with us at anytime you want. So hop on and see if we are your kind of people.

LightningTeg
Private

Postby LightningTeg » Fri 14 Feb 2014 15:43

Hey guys, joined this forum looking for a group to play with. I'm surprised there aren't more US clans. I can imagine actual coordination and team play would get extremely intense lol.

What time are you normally on?

Jereth
Lieutenant

Postby Jereth » Fri 14 Feb 2014 19:48

We have a few US players, but we're most active during European prime time... so... EST would be about 10am to 5pm. The weekends are pretty much active at any time.

Countess Bathory
Colonel

Postby Countess Bathory » Fri 14 Feb 2014 19:53

The_MonkeyKing wrote:
Countess Bathory wrote:^You need to get her an MI26 for Valentine's. :twisted:

Anyway, I'd be interested to meet you guys. A bunch of my friends have already played with you guys, I'd love some tips on CQ play especially. Done about 500 rounds of destruction but am absolutely loving CQ lately.

So yeah, in short seems like a cool bunch of guys so if I'm welcome I'd love to say hi.

Hello,

Thanks for your interest. :) As mentioned above you are free to join our TS and play with us at anytime you want. So hop on and see if we are your kind of people.

Thanks man, I'll come by this weekend.
Accept Roki Vulovic as your Lord and Saviour today and beware of the false prophet, Jesus Christ

Chazza
Corporal

Postby Chazza » Sun 16 Feb 2014 23:32

Hello,

I wish to join you guys on Wargame, you seem to a bunch of funny guys ready to help nubs like me. Don't worry i speak decent English because i come from England. :lol:

Jereth
Lieutenant

Postby Jereth » Mon 17 Feb 2014 06:24

Sounds good Chaz, swing by our teamspeak and introduce yourself.

I also wanted to say, we've had a nice surge of interest in people wanting to join, and I've been asked a couple questions about how to join or if there is an application process, etc. We're not going to ask you to write an essay or have some kind of formal interview. I hesitate to use the words "invite only", as that makes it sounds like we don't want new people, but basically... If you want to join, log in to our TS, be active and play games with us. If you enjoy the comraderie and we think you're a good fit, we'll eventually ask you if you want to don the [PLF] tags. Don't be shy about making your intentions known though, as we also have several regulars who are friends and allies of PLF, but are perfectly happy to leave it at that.

Akula161
Master Sergeant

Postby Akula161 » Sun 2 Mar 2014 17:10

Hi, i myself are looking for a clan, and i have a friend who is also interested but he isn't in the forums yet, we're not what you would call "heavily experienced players" but we do have a fair share of games played and we've even crossed paths with you guys. Do you think it would be ok to get on your TS server in about 6 hours or so and we can arrange a game or two? Thanks

The_MonkeyKing
Sergeant Major

Postby The_MonkeyKing » Sun 2 Mar 2014 17:16

Akula161 wrote:Hi, i myself are looking for a clan, and i have a friend who is also interested but he isn't in the forums yet, we're not what you would call "heavily experienced players" but we do have a fair share of games played and we've even crossed paths with you guys. Do you think it would be ok to get on your TS server in about 6 hours or so and we can arrange a game or two? Thanks

Sure, you are free to join our TS anytime any day.

Akula161
Master Sergeant

Postby Akula161 » Sun 2 Mar 2014 17:30

Ok, perfect then, see you guys today

TheMarraMan
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby TheMarraMan » Mon 10 Mar 2014 00:57

Hey PLF I play just about everyday, and I have a mic and I'm looking for a team to be a team player on and work some wargame magic. Problem is, I can't seem to find your team speak server. I'm new to team speak so it might just be that I have no idea what I'm doing. And I speak pretty good english.