#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Thu 7 Dec 2017 03:28

Mike wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Mike wrote:I'm not using some damn Austria gun to defend the one true AMERICA!

What about a California compliant Beretta?

S&W 500! Put those libtard pussies down for good!

You hurt my shoulder just mentioning that gun. Just do as I did if you have garbage laws like CA, smuggle an HK .45 over from UT and register it with the unthreaded barrel and a mag block, then change it back after.. Good as gold.. Plenty ammo to put down as many genders as you please
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Thu 7 Dec 2017 03:45

StalkerDellaNote wrote:You hurt my shoulder just mentioning that gun. Just do as I did if you have garbage laws like CA, smuggle an HK .45 over from UT and register it with the unthreaded barrel and a mag block, then change it back after.. Good as gold.. Plenty ammo to put down as many genders as you please

Trying own a gun in this state isn't worth it anymore. It's only a matter of time before they classify hunting rifles as "sniper rifles" and try to ban them, they'll probably go after muskets and revolvers next citing them as destructive devices. Bullet button AR-15s are already classified as assault weapons.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Thu 7 Dec 2017 04:12

You know, with things as they are in Korea...

and now Trumputin's latest shenanigans in the MidEast, I can't help but wonder just how busy our military is going to be for the foreseeable future. I wonder just how much more recruitment standards are going to be dropped?
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Thu 7 Dec 2017 04:33

Fade2Gray wrote:This fucking asshole...

US official: Erik Prince proposed private spy network to Trump administration
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/05/politics/ ... index.html

To my endless amusement I hear some people talking about how this is a "good idea" because it wouldn't be biased like the FBI is. Because, you know... Deep State and all that.

Remeber these are the people who voted in a person who voted in a rich white old man, who inherited his fortune, gone bankrupt several times, is in cahoots with his best buds in wall street, never got a (a true) tertiary education and thinks he can get away with anything because he wasn't the status quo...

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they were to cut off their own nose because "God Emperor Trump" told them to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJbSvidohg

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Thu 7 Dec 2017 06:25

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they were to cut off their own nose because "God Emperor Trump" told them to...

We already have. This is nearing GWB levels of throwing the country down the shitter. 70 years of diplomacy and careful effort to maintain the US's position in the world, thrown away in a couple years by an ignorant orange and his ideology-by-meme buddies.

The real problem with this country is that these people have no fucking clue how good they have it. This country's been wealthy and safe for so long that people don't realize how much effort it takes, every day, to keep it that way. They're tearing it all down for shits and giggles and because they don't know better and can't be bothered to find out. Sometimes they find out the hard way, like in Kansas, and then they can try and reverse it- but you can't do that on an international level.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Thu 7 Dec 2017 12:28

And Reddit is going full "Israel done/does nothing wrong" mode again.

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Thu 7 Dec 2017 12:32

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:And Reddit is going full "Israel done/does nothing wrong" mode again.

Well, just technically speaking they haven't done anything. :lol:

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Thu 7 Dec 2017 12:57

Markenzwieback wrote:
Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:And Reddit is going full "Israel done/does nothing wrong" mode again.

Well, just technically speaking they haven't done anything. :lol:

I'm 90% sure this bill was at Israels request.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Thu 7 Dec 2017 18:39

Well, I fully believe that Trump doesn't want a full scale war... *knock on wood*

but I'm 100% convinced that they want endless terrorism now. Hey, hundreds of constant little battles and drone strikes isn't really war, so... fuck it.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?