Lieutenant General

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Shrike » Wed 7 Nov 2018 19:35

Doinize wrote:for the love of god i hope you mean an economic interventionist

Doinize
Lieutenant

Postby Doinize » Wed 7 Nov 2018 21:13

oh so you did mean dronestrikes and overthrowing democracies, got it...

because, when i see the current administration i think "well it could do with more brown people being killed" nice priorities lol

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Thu 8 Nov 2018 08:04

Doinize wrote:oh so you did mean dronestrikes and overthrowing democracies, got it...

because, when i see the current administration i think "well it could do with more brown people being killed" nice priorities lol

I will admit I have made some terribly grave mistakes, however keeping Russia in check seems like sensible idea. The final straw for me was when an old friend went full alt-right and it became more apparent the old him wasn't coming back. It's very clear to me now Russia has been manipulating people online into adopting views sympathetic to them or views which or indirectly helpful for them. Such as manipulating isolationists or euro skeptics or backing the alt-right due to their isolationist tendencies. All so that Russia could create a power vacuum that it could fill to become a bigger part of the world stage.

Moderate Democrats at least seem some what up to the job or whose party's reputation hasn't been tarnished.

Return to “Off-Topic”