War Thunder

User avatar
Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13730
Joined: Mon 9 Jul 2012 02:46
Contact:

Re: War Thunder

Postby Killertomato » Fri 11 Mar 2016 00:09

You miserable bastards, where's my F-4E?

Image

hahahahahahaahaha
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

User avatar
Darkmil
Brigadier
Posts: 3025
Joined: Mon 29 Oct 2012 15:17
Location: Massy
Contact:

Re: War Thunder

Postby Darkmil » Fri 11 Mar 2016 02:57

Killertomato wrote:You miserable bastards, where's my F-4E?

Image

hahahahahahaahaha

Yeah sure, Maus is the best top tier tank as said Gaijin, and certainly with that kind of ammo, it will still be the "best top tier tank".
Image

User avatar
Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13730
Joined: Mon 9 Jul 2012 02:46
Contact:

Re: War Thunder

Postby Killertomato » Fri 11 Mar 2016 02:59

Yeah sure, Maus is the best top tier tank as said Gaijin, and certainly with that kind of ammo, it will still be the "best top tier tank".


What is this "armor" thing you guys keep talking about?
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

User avatar
Darkmil
Brigadier
Posts: 3025
Joined: Mon 29 Oct 2012 15:17
Location: Massy
Contact:

Re: War Thunder

Postby Darkmil » Fri 11 Mar 2016 06:09

Killertomato wrote:
Yeah sure, Maus is the best top tier tank as said Gaijin, and certainly with that kind of ammo, it will still be the "best top tier tank".


What is this "armor" thing you guys keep talking about?

You know, it's this thing (quite thin and quite light don't worry it doesn't slow down the vehicle at all) all around the tank.
Image

User avatar
Admiral Piett
Colonel
Posts: 2910
Joined: Sun 12 Feb 2012 22:04
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: War Thunder

Postby Admiral Piett » Tue 15 Mar 2016 19:05

1.57 is out now. Not really much that I care about, since 6.0 BR is awful for Japan (where the Ki-83 is at). Seems to be a mainly ground forces-focused patch.

Lord Helmchen
Major-General
Posts: 3887
Joined: Tue 5 Mar 2013 00:23
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: War Thunder

Postby Lord Helmchen » Tue 15 Mar 2016 20:30

Admiral Piett wrote:1.57 is out now. Not really much that I care about, since 6.0 BR is awful for Japan (where the Ki-83 is at). Seems to be a mainly ground forces-focused patch.

Played with my Jagdtiger - faced Chieftain Mk. 3 and T-10M

fuck this...

Played with my Königstiger - faced Centurion and IS-4M

fuck this...

Seriously, this game has become complete BS, there's nothing you can do if you play high tier german...
Image

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12409
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: War Thunder

Postby Mike » Tue 15 Mar 2016 20:35

Lord Helmchen wrote:
Admiral Piett wrote:1.57 is out now. Not really much that I care about, since 6.0 BR is awful for Japan (where the Ki-83 is at). Seems to be a mainly ground forces-focused patch.

Played with my Jagdtiger - faced Chieftain Mk. 3 and T-10M

fuck this...

Played with my Königstiger - faced Centurion and IS-4M

fuck this...

Seriously, this game has become complete BS, there's nothing you can do if you play high tier german...


Lobby for Leopard 2! :lol:
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

User avatar
Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10646
Joined: Sat 24 Mar 2012 18:08
Contact:

Re: War Thunder

Postby Mitchverr » Tue 15 Mar 2016 20:45

Chieftain isnt actually that hard to kill btw.
Image

User avatar
Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13730
Joined: Mon 9 Jul 2012 02:46
Contact:

Re: War Thunder

Postby Killertomato » Tue 15 Mar 2016 22:46

Seriously, this game has become complete BS, there's nothing you can do if you play high tier german...


High tier German isn't what it should be. The tanks that should face the '50s/'60s tanks are Germany's '50s/'60s tanks.

Leopard 1 is there, but the Bundeswehr had M47s and M48s too, which would be pretty damn alright with the proper ammo- especially if the M48 came in regular M48 and M48A2GA2 flavors. Last one has an L7 but the age makes it questionable...

Leopard 1A1 too, maybe?
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

User avatar
SpeisCheese
Captain
Posts: 1709
Joined: Thu 3 Apr 2014 18:18
Location: Somewhere in space...
Contact:

Re: War Thunder

Postby SpeisCheese » Tue 15 Mar 2016 22:50

This game is dead to me. World of tanks --> German tanks against higher tier. War Thunder -->Plane dogfight impossible. Now even tanks have a hard time now.

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests