War Thunder

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Re: War Thunder

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sun 9 Jul 2017 13:21

Admiral Piett wrote:https://twitter.com/CBI_PTO_History/status/883854926962540544 :lol:

Ho.... How....

H8K is such a big target most fighters can get you with your gun being hopelessly outranged, and he took on an entire team of spitfires?

Wow...

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Sun 9 Jul 2017 15:12

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:
Admiral Piett wrote:https://twitter.com/CBI_PTO_History/status/883854926962540544 :lol:

Ho.... How....

H8K is such a big target most fighters can get you with your gun being hopelessly outranged, and he took on an entire team of spitfires?

Wow...

.303 machine guns, the world's finest spitball launchers.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Admiral Piett
Colonel

Postby Admiral Piett » Sun 9 Jul 2017 17:17

Killertomato wrote:
Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:Ho.... How....

Wow...

Yeah, it was a perfect storm of cockiness on their part, and a lack of cannons. Only two of them had cannons IIRC, and I disposed of them fast. The rest were needling me with 7.7mms, but their aim sucked. They could have lit up my engines and wing tanks, but they focused on my fuselage instead. They had all gotten cocky too, as they had wiped my team in like five minutes, so one after the other they got sucked into tail chasing me on the deck.

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Sun 9 Jul 2017 20:31

Admiral Piett wrote:Yeah, it was a perfect storm of cockiness on their part, and a lack of cannons. Only two of them had cannons IIRC, and I disposed of them fast. The rest were needling me with 7.7mms, but their aim sucked. They could have lit up my engines and wing tanks, but they focused on my fuselage instead. They had all gotten cocky too, as they had wiped my team in like five minutes, so one after the other they got sucked into tail chasing me on the deck.

Many moons ago it could've been done, but these days all .303 into anything that isn't vital will do is... nothing. And there's a lot of nothing on the H8K.

I figured it out after the tweak to .303 when I took my hurricane II up against an HE111, gave him the business, and instead of dying like he would've previously, he flew along entirely unaffected.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Fri 25 Aug 2017 22:50

We WWIII now, boys.

Wargame: War Thunder.

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Mon 28 Aug 2017 08:34

Killertomato wrote:We WWIII now, boys.

Wargame: War Thunder.

M60A1 RISE was added to dev servers too IIRC.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Mon 28 Aug 2017 09:20

Admiral Piett wrote:
Killertomato wrote:
Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:Ho.... How....

Wow...

Yeah, it was a perfect storm of cockiness on their part, and a lack of cannons. Only two of them had cannons IIRC, and I disposed of them fast. The rest were needling me with 7.7mms, but their aim sucked. They could have lit up my engines and wing tanks, but they focused on my fuselage instead. They had all gotten cocky too, as they had wiped my team in like five minutes, so one after the other they got sucked into tail chasing me on the deck.

Ok is it as good as Pacific fighters? If so I may get it.

Admiral Piett
Colonel

Postby Admiral Piett » Mon 28 Aug 2017 17:06

Vulcan 607 wrote:Ok is it as good as Pacific fighters? If so I may get it.

Hmmm?

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Mon 28 Aug 2017 19:47

Admiral Piett wrote:
Vulcan 607 wrote:Ok is it as good as Pacific fighters? If so I may get it.

Hmmm?

Oh god it came out in 2004 i feel old now

D-M

Postby D-M » Mon 28 Aug 2017 19:52

Dinosaur.