My Little Pony

chema1994
Lieutenant General

My Little Pony

Postby chema1994 » Wed 3 Apr 2013 20:15

Hello everybody, I'm not a MLP fan but I know that there are a lot of fans out there. I would like to know why since I honestly cannot understand it. (No trolling intended)

Azaz3l
Brigadier

Re: My Little Pony

Postby Azaz3l » Wed 3 Apr 2013 20:19

chema1994 wrote:Hello everybody, I'm not a MLP fan

Thank god.

Have this

DeuZerre
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Location: Universe, Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, Ground, Eurasian Continent, Main Landmass.

Postby DeuZerre » Wed 3 Apr 2013 20:20

It's ... Pretty simple.

It's jsut a mean of trolling. I believe some are genuinely fans, but most "Bronies" are like that because it's irrational/ unusual, and are bronies jsut to play with your brains.

Above:
http://e621.net/data/25/84/25847fa92732 ... 03aa9d.png
Marshal honoris causa
FLX wrote:Removing the weaknesses from the divisions leads to all divisions being the same in the long run. We won't proceed like that.

chema1994
Lieutenant General

Postby chema1994 » Wed 3 Apr 2013 20:21

DeuZerre wrote:It's ... Pretty simple.

It's jsut a mean of trolling. I believe some are genuinely fans, but most "Bronies" are like that because it's irrational/ unusual, and are bronies jsut to play with your brains.

This is what I thought when I first saw pony references and those things

Commissar Fuklaw
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Commissar Fuklaw » Wed 3 Apr 2013 20:32

I watch the show. I even bought a figure or two of my favorites simply because (I also bought Wreck it Ralph figures, Toy Story, etc. I like putting things in a toy display along with my Wh40k armies.)

I started on it purely because of Faust. I loved her work and always will. So I guess I came for Lauren Faust's work and stayed for the feel-good kids show. This isn't the only "kids show" I watch. If it is A: Well animated, B: Scripted good, C: Well and diverse voice cast. Then I will watch it. Regardless of the content.

Also running around as Pinkie Pie in games is fun to see people get mad. Seriously. When you rage over ponies, most people are just laughing at your rage. It is enjoyably delicious.

Also doesn't help I wanted to make children shows for a little while. I backed out of that venture though, but they are still fun.

Let go of your adult life, relax, and pretend your younger. You will enjoy life a lot more that way.

chema1994
Lieutenant General

Postby chema1994 » Wed 3 Apr 2013 20:44

Yeah I think that the thing here is that you have to be open-minded, I thought some time ago per example that anime was crap but I realized that I can enjoy some of them.

urielventis
Sergeant Major

Postby urielventis » Wed 3 Apr 2013 21:02

Commissar Fuklaw wrote:If it is A: Well animated, B: Scripted good, C: Well and diverse voice cast. Then I will watch it. Regardless of the content.

This
I still haven't watch the third season.
The two first season was fun to watch after a day at work. A good way to relax.

And some morale teaching for children

In our airsoft group we order custom made morale patch with pony and we carry them with pride.
It change from player having patch of true military unit.
Enlist in Equestria Armed Force !!

My avatar is a pony.

Only thing about our morale patch, we imitate the Major league Patch, with a white pony on a blue and red background. Written under "MLP" (as my little pony), so when I carry it in the street, people believe it is a patch for "Marine Le Pen", the leader of the French Nationalist Party, they don't see the pony. So in popular area, thing sometimes are quite tense. They don't know what is Love and Tolerance.
ImageImage

FireTart
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby FireTart » Wed 3 Apr 2013 21:04

I'm a fan of the show, it's just simple and it's nice to find something that's bright and happy with a bit of humor here and there without being entirely shallow. Though, I'm sure I found it differently than most, seeing as how I was exposed to the new series while taking care of young family members. I will say though, used to lurk around the 'Brony' sites and I really have to say that certain parts of the fanbase are very quite... Odd? I'm sure yall can figure where I'm going with that, and as a result I've toned down the visible pony love quite a bit :D

Celestia
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Celestia » Thu 4 Apr 2013 05:00

Why hello there my loyal subjects!
...and that's how Equestria was made!

Romiros
That was soooo easy

Postby Romiros » Thu 4 Apr 2013 05:48

Spoiler : :

Spoiler : :