Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Postby Shrike » Wed 4 Oct 2017 19:52

Been playing the community test branch for Rising Storm 2. The New Australian team is pretty good so far. Love the F1 smg.

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Sun 8 Oct 2017 05:38

I just played some stellaris after getting the Leviathans DLC with a friend. We formed a federation and we are backed into a corner by an empire that owns a quarter of the galaxy on one side and an awakened empire on the other. The Scourge comes in next to some newly conquered areas to our north that we took from a small federation. The dimensional horror is sitting at the P94-L Singularity and it is the only thing between us and the Scourge. The Scourge, rather than sending its 600K deathstacks to us, decided to eliminate the Dimensional Horror. They failed. The Horror ate, I shit you not, about 6 million combined Scourge fleets. Not a single core world of ours was touched. I am blessed to worship my new god, the Dimensional Daddy.
Leader of the glorious Putsie Federation. Saucer 1st Class.
Steam - Tactical Tile Placement

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Sun 8 Oct 2017 07:41

Holy_crap wrote:I just played some stellaris after getting the Leviathans DLC with a friend. We formed a federation and we are backed into a corner by an empire that owns a quarter of the galaxy on one side and an awakened empire on the other. The Scourge comes in next to some newly conquered areas to our north that we took from a small federation. The dimensional horror is sitting at the P94-L Singularity and it is the only thing between us and the Scourge. The Scourge, rather than sending its 600K deathstacks to us, decided to eliminate the Dimensional Horror. They failed. The Horror ate, I shit you not, about 6 million combined Scourge fleets. Not a single core world of ours was touched. I am blessed to worship my new god, the Dimensional Daddy.

Doing better than me had a game with were I was in a federation and it declared war on 2 other empires than an awakened empire decided to join in as well with a fleet of 1.2million! Might of had a chance if one of the enemy empires hadn't started with the sanctuary so when they killed that they researched particle lances and neutron torpedoes. Still killed the enigmatic fortress and all I got was enigmatic decoder I was not happy. Next game got stomped by 2 stronger empires I had 2 Gaia world's so that hurt. 3rd game lucky no enemies empires nearby got myself the cyberex ring world but no Gaia planets.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Sun 8 Oct 2017 11:29

Gran Turismo Sport has a full game demo running these next few days, give it a look if you have a PS4, been eyeing the car list the last few days, pretty hyped
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Sun 8 Oct 2017 16:27

StalkerDellaNote wrote:Gran Turismo Sport has a full game demo running these next few days, give it a look if you have a PS4, been eyeing the car list the last few days, pretty hyped

Something I'd like for Christmas myself.
Courtesy of KattiValk

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Mon 9 Oct 2017 07:07

As gorgeous as it is I'm spoiled by GT5 and wish it had more cars.. Also wish they'd have introduced more trucks and SUVs or something, as well as motorcycles
Last edited by StalkerDellaNote on Tue 10 Oct 2017 14:32, edited 1 time in total.
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

D-M

Postby D-M » Tue 10 Oct 2017 20:13

Admiral Piett
Colonel

Postby Admiral Piett » Tue 17 Oct 2017 22:43

Looks like Visceral Games is EA's latest murder victim.

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Tue 17 Oct 2017 23:24

Admiral Piett wrote:Looks like Visceral Games is EA's latest murder victim.

I wonder how much longer EA can last anymore. Seems like all they have Bioware and Dice and those two studios have put out some not so great content as of lately.

Return to “Off-Topic”