Page 463 of 506

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Posted: Wed 7 Jun 2017 01:45
by orcbuster
another505 wrote:
D-M wrote:


Soon.

Simple question, can i play as pact?


No, US subs only. 3 man dev team. lots of soviet targets though and no NATO surface ships.

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Posted: Wed 7 Jun 2017 02:15
by captaincarnage
orcbuster wrote:
another505 wrote:
D-M wrote:


Soon.

Simple question, can i play as pact?


No, US subs only. 3 man dev team. lots of soviet targets though and no NATO surface ships.


Is it any good, i've installed but not had time to play it yet?

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Posted: Wed 7 Jun 2017 02:48
by Mike
another505 wrote:
D-M wrote:


Soon.

Simple question, can i play as pact?


Typical Stalinboo!

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Posted: Wed 7 Jun 2017 02:54
by orcbuster
captaincarnage wrote:
Is it any good, i've installed but not had time to play it yet?


It's very good.

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Posted: Wed 7 Jun 2017 03:46
by Xeno426
How about a successor to 688(i) Hunter/Killer?

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Posted: Wed 7 Jun 2017 10:55
by another505
Mike wrote:
Typical Stalinboo!

Typical Reaganboo!

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Posted: Wed 7 Jun 2017 20:33
by Mike
another505 wrote:
Mike wrote:
Typical Stalinboo!

Typical Reaganboo!


At least he #MadeAmericaGreatAgain !

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Posted: Wed 7 Jun 2017 22:11
by D-M
Xeno426 wrote:How about a successor to 688(i) Hunter/Killer?


It's called Dangerous Waters.

But you already know that. :X

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Posted: Thu 8 Jun 2017 03:27
by another505
Mike wrote:
another505 wrote:
Mike wrote:
Typical Stalinboo!

Typical Reaganboo!


At least he #MadeAmericaGreatAgain !

Stalin made gulaggreatagain!

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Posted: Thu 8 Jun 2017 15:16
by Mike
another505 wrote:Stalin made gulaggreatagain!


It never was grear comrade!