Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Postby Xeno426 » Sat 10 Jun 2017 04:48

varis wrote:Anybody care to show me the ropes in ARMA 3... or want a wild ride in my helicopter?

I know that tgwEcho plays that a fair bit, though not recently.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Sat 10 Jun 2017 05:49

Frencho wrote:I don't get it :oops:

That thread was about realism, and you posted it in response to Ace Combat.

I posted proper realism.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Frencho
Lieutenant

Postby Frencho » Sat 10 Jun 2017 05:54

Xeno426 wrote:

I posted proper realism.

I see. I didn't even associate it with the thread's title, TBH It was just to jab the Eurofighter Typhoon firing AShM missiles on a Cruiser, but the picture exceeded the 900 pixels wide limit so I had to share that forums' link to it instead. Naval Typhoon never left the brochure state, at least this time they did not even bother showing up for the Indian Navy tender unlike Grippen NG :lol:

As for Ace Combat don't know the franchise at all, never have played it and from the looks of it, never will.
Lastly every single user who likes that game here has an anime profile pic, weeboos raise red flags for me :lol:

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Sat 10 Jun 2017 06:30

Frencho wrote:I see. I didn't even associate it with the thread's title, TBH It was just to jab the Eurofighter Typhoon firing AShM missiles on a Cruiser, but the picture exceeded the 900 pixels wide limit so I had to share that forums' link to it instead. Naval Typhoon never left the brochure state, at least this time they did not even bother showing up for the Indian Navy tender unlike Gripen NG :lol:

As for Ace Combat don't know the franchise at all, never have played it and from the looks of it, never will.
Lastly every single user who likes that game here has an anime profile pic, weeboos raise red flags for me :lol:

I like Ace Combat and you shall spot no anime girls in my profile picture. I love Ace Combat because I played the hell outta it as a kid.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Sat 10 Jun 2017 09:43

Frencho wrote:
Xeno426 wrote:

I posted proper realism.

I see. I didn't even associate it with the thread's title, TBH It was just to jab the Eurofighter Typhoon firing AShM missiles on a Cruiser, but the picture exceeded the 900 pixels wide limit so I had to share that forums' link to it instead. Naval Typhoon never left the brochure state, at least this time they did not even bother showing up for the Indian Navy tender unlike Grippen NG :lol:

Got to love the guy taking an f104 against f35s typhoons and drones!

Italian Typhoons can carry MARTE ER I do think RAF typhoons should get MARTE ER or NSM the UK has been without an air launched ASHM since nine of retired and with the shipborne harpoons retiring in 2018 we do need something.

Yakhont
Colonel

Postby Yakhont » Sun 11 Jun 2017 01:51

I never got the 2015 one because it was light on content and gameplay.

Maybe this one is better?

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Sun 11 Jun 2017 02:34

Yakhont wrote:Maybe this one is better?

It's EA Games. Of course it won't.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Sun 11 Jun 2017 05:49

Well I've been at EA Play all day today, I can dig Battlefront II, though I'm still left wondering what the catch is.. it seems too good to be true with solid multiplayer gameplay, a singleplayer that looks like it'll be incredible, and FREE content updates.. what's the catch?

NFS is generic Fast and Furious nonsense

I took my pops who only plays sports games these days, and he loved the new Madden, so he'll be buying this one despite his "every other year" rule

Overall EA was expected, except for that lovely naughtydog-esque co-op game.. 'A Way Out'
shit caught me way off guard
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Sun 11 Jun 2017 06:16

StalkerDellaNote wrote:Well I've been at EA Play all day today, I can dig Battlefront II, though I'm still left wondering what the catch is.. it seems too good to be true with solid multiplayer gameplay, a singleplayer that looks like it'll be incredible, and FREE content updates.. what's the catch?

Probably enough DLC to choke on. And season passes.

Return to “Off-Topic”