- Posts: 3725
- Joined: Sun 3 Feb 2013 04:20
- Location: Fighting on the edge of the world
Mitchverr wrote:Drang wrote:You mean Green Ultramarines?
How dare you sir. White, black dark green space marines. Nothing like ultrasmurf.
Like I said, Green Ultramarines.
I built it for a coworker. Had to more or less learn how to do larger scale camo patterns on the fly (you can just paintbush patterns on wargaming minatures, which is my bread and butter, not so much 1:35), and ACU pattern for the guy in the hatch. I'm working on an M5A1 now and it's crazy how much easier WW2 US stuff is (olive drab everything metal. Khaki/sort of brown-ish drab for anything cloth)
Do I look like a reasonable man to you, or a peppermint nightmare?
- Sergeant First-Class
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Wed 5 Mar 2014 15:29
- Location: Entero somewhere elso
Master necromancy, but who doesn't like BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT. (^^)
- IMG_20180802_143837_edited8.jpg (664.55 KiB) Viewed 983 times
- IMG_20180802_143741_edited3.jpg (666.04 KiB) Viewed 983 times
- IMG_20180802_143652_edited1.jpg (985.82 KiB) Viewed 983 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests