Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

User avatar
Graphic
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10588
Joined: Mon 30 Apr 2012 10:18
Location: Battle Born
Contact:

Re: Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Postby Graphic » Mon 7 Dec 2015 17:28

Now that the most popular movement in France is a fascist party, when are we renaming her to The French State? Pictures of Le Pen family over doorways? Or maybe Petain. Hitler?

No French can ever speak to me condescendingly about how embarrassing the Tea Party is ever again. :lol:

Let me know if we need to liberate again. We can invade from the east this time, from Germany, a thriving liberal democracy. :twisted:
k

delfo
Major-General
Posts: 3735
Joined: Wed 6 Aug 2014 19:57
Contact:

Re: Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Postby delfo » Mon 7 Dec 2015 18:05

Graphic wrote:Now that the most popular movement in France is a fascist party, when are we renaming her to The French State? Pictures of Le Pen family over doorways? Or maybe Petain. Hitler?

No French can ever speak to me condescendingly about how embarrassing the Tea Party is ever again. :lol:

Let me know if we need to liberate again. We can invade from the east this time, from Germany, a thriving liberal democracy. :twisted:


I hope this is a post that requires the "Sarcasm" sign cause in this thread I can't tell anymore who's serious and who isn't.

I am pretty certain that coming 1st with a 1% lead but with no credible mid sized coalition partners in a local election means coming lost. Also I don't think it's directly linked to this thread and it's more closely to the attacks on Paris thread.

delfo
Major-General
Posts: 3735
Joined: Wed 6 Aug 2014 19:57
Contact:

Re: Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Postby delfo » Mon 7 Dec 2015 18:22

On a different note:

Warning, could be viewed as NSFW.
Spoiler : :


This video claims to be of a T90.

I am not convinced. I am more inclined to believe it's one of the Italian upgraded T72s if they are basing on the shape above the cupola.

http://spioenkop.blogspot.bg/2014/12/sy ... -t-72.html

Note the TURMS upgrade listed here.

Then again I could be wrong. However it's hit from the rear and it's a catastrophic detonation. No defense would have saved it from that arc. And I am still not convinced by this video alone that it was in any way a T90. But I am not that great at spotting tanks in such quality and such lighting to be honest. That's the second tank video I saw today.

This one prompted me to ask if people can spot the difference between an Iranin T72S and a Syrian T72 because it looks like an Iranian camo.

Warning, could be viewed as NSFW.
Spoiler : :


It is relevant because Iranian T72S models have been spoted fighting ISIS in Iraq previously along shia militias.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/mena/20 ... s-in-iraq/

Nequit
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 538
Joined: Thu 21 Mar 2013 00:42
Contact:

Re: Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Postby Nequit » Mon 7 Dec 2015 19:02

Lack of weather sensor on the turret - this ain't T-90.

User avatar
BTR
General
Posts: 6298
Joined: Fri 9 Dec 2011 21:16
Location: Россия
Contact:

Re: Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Postby BTR » Mon 7 Dec 2015 19:03

I don't really see a T-90A turret profile, lol as I was typing this they changed the video name to T-72. Cheeky cunts.
Image

delfo
Major-General
Posts: 3735
Joined: Wed 6 Aug 2014 19:57
Contact:

Re: Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Postby delfo » Mon 7 Dec 2015 20:05

BTR wrote:I don't really see a T-90A turret profile, lol as I was typing this they changed the video name to T-72. Cheeky cunts.


Can you say if the other tank is a T72S from Irian stock with the side ERA removed like on the Oryx pic ? It's mudguards look rather intact. That's not something you see on SAA T72s.

I am not saying it has to be, but heavy gear has been airlifted from Iraq to Aleppo. We saw HUMVEEs with doors numbered 5, 6 and 8. I think number 3 was shown blown up. I am asking if there is a way to tell an Iranian T72S from a Syrian T72A and AV from this distance ( respectively if the ERA is installed or not ).

ikalugin
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10430
Joined: Sun 6 Nov 2011 01:00
Contact:

Re: Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Postby ikalugin » Mon 7 Dec 2015 20:22

Graphic wrote:Now that the most popular movement in France is a fascist party, when are we renaming her to The French State? Pictures of Le Pen family over doorways? Or maybe Petain. Hitler?
No French can ever speak to me condescendingly about how embarrassing the Tea Party is ever again. :lol:
Let me know if we need to liberate again. We can invade from the east this time, from Germany, a thriving liberal democracy. :twisted:

Are they really a fascist party? Or are you making a hyperbola?
Image
Spoiler : :
We need more missilez code for the missilez god.
Praslovan:
"Tactical Ikalugin inbound on this position in 10... 9..."
Image

User avatar
Aubustou
Lieutenant
Posts: 1070
Joined: Sun 9 Dec 2012 20:43
Contact:

Re: Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Postby Aubustou » Mon 7 Dec 2015 20:29

ikalugin wrote:
Graphic wrote:Now that the most popular movement in France is a fascist party, when are we renaming her to The French State? Pictures of Le Pen family over doorways? Or maybe Petain. Hitler?
No French can ever speak to me condescendingly about how embarrassing the Tea Party is ever again. :lol:
Let me know if we need to liberate again. We can invade from the east this time, from Germany, a thriving liberal democracy. :twisted:

Are they really a fascist party? Or are you making a hyperbola?


No, they are not. It's your casual far-right party filled with everything you could expect from far-right (excluding stuff about gay for some reasons).

And again for the idiots who still think first about Vichy France, just for your information, Vichy government included less than 1/3 of far-right politicians at the beginning. Amongst its strong men, Pétain was center-right, Darnant moderate right and Laval center-left.
Image Gloire à la Nation!

User avatar
Azaz3l
Brigadier
Posts: 3295
Joined: Sat 1 Oct 2011 10:38
Location: Bus 410
Contact:

Re: Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Postby Azaz3l » Mon 7 Dec 2015 20:34

delfo wrote:On a different note:

Warning, could be viewed as NSFW.
Spoiler : :


This video claims to be of a T90.

I am not convinced. I am more inclined to believe it's one of the Italian upgraded T72s if they are basing on the shape above the cupola.

http://spioenkop.blogspot.bg/2014/12/sy ... -t-72.html

Note the TURMS upgrade listed here.

Then again I could be wrong. However it's hit from the rear and it's a catastrophic detonation. No defense would have saved it from that arc. And I am still not convinced by this video alone that it was in any way a T90. But I am not that great at spotting tanks in such quality and such lighting to be honest. That's the second tank video I saw today.

This one prompted me to ask if people can spot the difference between an Iranin T72S and a Syrian T72 because it looks like an Iranian camo.

Warning, could be viewed as NSFW.
Spoiler : :


It is relevant because Iranian T72S models have been spoted fighting ISIS in Iraq previously along shia militias.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/mena/20 ... s-in-iraq/

Video is fake, the explosion was added with adobe aftereffects or something. The explosion happens even before the missile hits the tank.
Image

They can't even identify a tank properly.
Also by just pure logic, a tank won't insta explode just like that after being penetrated. If the hit it critital, it would start burning for a small amount of time first then explode.
Image

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12409
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Postby Mike » Mon 7 Dec 2015 20:51

Azaz3l wrote:Also by just pure logic, a tank won't insta explode just like that after being penetrated. If the hit it critical, it would start burning for a small amount of time first then explode.


Just cause

Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests