Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

zebtucker
Lieutenant

Re: Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Postby zebtucker » Fri 30 Sep 2016 15:28

delfo wrote:
zebtucker wrote:Whats your view on bm21 vs a armoured coloum delfo?

Unlike yours, mine's realistic.

Thats not an answer

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Fri 30 Sep 2016 15:30

zebtucker wrote:
delfo wrote:
zebtucker wrote:Whats your view on bm21 vs a armoured coloum delfo?

Unlike yours, mine's realistic.

Thats not an answer

It actually is.

When you start with the assumption that you'd neatly hit an armored column much in the same way you'd knock a a group of stationary immobile targets you're not subscribed to reality.

zebtucker
Lieutenant

Postby zebtucker » Fri 30 Sep 2016 15:58

Did you even read what i wrote?

Anyway is this armoured culoum just rushingfoward at max speed? Witouth infantrysupport ? Since this is the syrian treadh i adsume we are talking about older t72s and bm1/2 judt rushing foward being picked of one and one .

You dont seem to have a argument anyhow or are you just trolling?
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=24d_1405083544

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Fri 30 Sep 2016 16:16

zebtucker wrote:Did you even read what i wrote?

Anyway is this armoured culoum just rushingfoward at max speed? Witouth infantrysupport ? Since this is the syrian treadh i adsume we are talking about older t72s and bm1/2 judt rushing foward being picked of one and one .

You dont seem to have a argument anyhow or are you just trolling?
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=24d_1405083544

I am not trolling. Did you pick up that tactic of accusing others of your flaws from the Nazi official magazine that you had as your profile pic ?

The only one that uses that "tactic" in Syria is the Regime( rushing forward one by one without support )...

You don't seem to grasp what the column entails, look at the link below. Or the challenges in Syria. Most of Assad's forces are demotorized beyond belief.

Read the mod message about how Ukraine talk is banned.( and don't post a fake number and an enhanced story )

Read how a mobile ISIS force of 800+ 500-900 screening garrison troops stop a 5000 troop SAA advance ( which had Russian special forces and marines )

http://spioenkop.blogspot.bg/2016/06/no ... nsive.html

Welcome to Syria where Russian and Assad target selection is crowdsourced to 4chan ..

There's also a video of that Grad firing at a low angle during the collapse.

zebtucker
Lieutenant

Postby zebtucker » Fri 30 Sep 2016 16:45

You asked my views about bm21s capability to stop armoured coloums nothing ells and using artillery vs armoured formation is a proven tactic.

I can only see pictures in that link thats why i posted them maybe its diffrent on pc?

Nice keep calling me a nazi insteed of saying why bm21 wouldent work on a armoured coloum .

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Fri 30 Sep 2016 16:49

zebtucker wrote:You asked my views about bm21s capability to stop armoured coloums nothing ells and using artillery vs armoured formation is a proven tactic.

I can only see pictures in that link thats why i posted them maybe its diffrent on pc?

Nice keep calling me a nazi insteed of saying why bm21 wouldent work on a armoured coloum .

Probably because you talk like one. And were given a detailed example of grad fail. Some of Assad's troops were Sunni tribesmen in the Desert hawk militia. You can prove me wrong or you can repeat your speach about sunni arabs with a rural background.

orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby orcbuster » Fri 30 Sep 2016 16:51

Delfo and zebtucker both get 24 hour bans
Viker for ingen!

Return to “Off-Topic”