Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Re: Islamic State/Coalition Bombing Mega Thread

Postby Shrike » Tue 27 Sep 2016 06:25

Markenzwieback wrote:
D-M wrote:https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045706456/us-airstrike-daesh-army.html

47andrej
Lieutenant

Postby 47andrej » Tue 27 Sep 2016 17:41

delfo wrote:
Doinize wrote:
D-M wrote:https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045706456/us-airstrike-daesh-army.html

i really want some of the shit these "journalists" are on...

Most banks have Rubles, and firing ranges have Makarovs, pressing them to the back of your skull would cause some issues though.

Are you ok? Your reply is strange and confusing. Are you implying russian state news agency (ex-RIA) editors needs to be bribed or even threatened to retranslate some report from syrian goverment?

I mean its your usual, lets say, slightly anti-russian attitude but thats sounds very confusing.

zebtucker
Lieutenant

Postby zebtucker » Tue 27 Sep 2016 20:35

delfo wrote:
zebtucker wrote:
delfo wrote:https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/780271191634305024

This is the humanity that contrasts Assad and Russia's genocide and lies. Coming from the media that was the favourite mailing destination of Osama Bin Laden...

The world is a weird place.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1335977/thumb ... -570.jpg?6
Maybe you should read other media also then and not be so onesided
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1335982/thumb ... -570.jpg?1

Asma Al Assad when not ordering her personal bodyguards to do ethnic cleansing in Damascus and doing photo shoots for RT and Abkhazia's news network.

Now what are your views on BM 21s and their ability to stop armored columns ? Given your new profile pic.

Here read about Asma who very much approves of her husband's approach.
http://europe.newsweek.com/joan-juliet- ... 5615?rm=eu
Sounds good enough maybe you only score soft kills like optics and tracks so it should be aided by somthing elles to finish those off and i guess the bm21 is getting old. But yea i wouldent want to be in a tank or bmp1 getting hit by bm21s if i where i would surley button up and then if im lucky enough only the optics get blown up and there is no tank or stmg close by to kill me but i would have to go back to be repaired.
What does this have to do with my avatar?

D-M

Postby D-M » Tue 27 Sep 2016 21:19

47andrej wrote: Are you implying russian state news agency (ex-RIA) editors needs to be bribed or even threatened to retranslate some report from syrian goverment?

You are right, they don't, spitting propaganda is a second nature for them they are probably doing it for free. :ugeek:

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Tue 27 Sep 2016 23:19

47andrej wrote:Are you ok? Your reply is strange and confusing. Are you implying russian state news agency (ex-RIA) editors needs to be bribed or even threatened to retranslate some report from syrian goverment?

I mean its your usual, lets say, slightly anti-russian attitude but thats sounds very confusing.

And the belief that the FSB has an alliegence to Russia or the defense of the Putin and Stoligarch doctrine is a defense of Russia continues.

Have you ever seen me defend a Bulgarian politician who has caused my country to go on the path to self destruction simply because he's Bulgarian ?

47andrej
Lieutenant

Postby 47andrej » Tue 27 Sep 2016 23:27

D-M wrote:
47andrej wrote: Are you implying russian state news agency (ex-RIA) editors needs to be bribed or even threatened to retranslate some report from syrian goverment?

You are right, they don't, spitting propaganda is a second nature for them they are probably doing it for free. :ugeek:

Did syrian goverment not made this statement? So how can this be considered lies from russian media? There has been a lot more news in western media from syrian rebel "sources" which where totally nuts and joke. Also this statement doesnt need necessarily false: west has a long tradition to support inhuman scum like Pol Pot, Taliban, IS and other islamists when it goes against geopolitical enemy. Sometimes it kicks back.

So could it be indirect support for IS? Possibly, 100 soldiers dead and more wounded in surrounded DZ are pretty big deal, could turn the tide for IS. If SAA would loose DZ they werent present in East at all. So US and friends could deny existence of syrian state even more often.

Western media has somewhat firm grip on its public, outright staged shit from Al Jazeera, BBC dont even upset anyone. RT is just drop in the bucket.

Assad being innocent angel? No. "Moderate" rebels? Literally cutthroats.

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Tue 27 Sep 2016 23:35

47andrej wrote:
D-M wrote:

Did syrian goverment not made this statement? So how can this be considered lies from russian media? There has been a lot more news in western media from syrian rebel "sources" which where totally nuts and joke. Also this statement doesnt need necessarily false: west has a long tradition to support inhuman scum like Pol Pot, Taliban, IS and other islamists when it goes against geopolitical enemy. Sometimes it kicks back.

So could it be indirect support for IS? Possibly, 100 soldiers dead and more wounded in surrounded DZ are pretty big deal, could turn the tide for IS. If SAA would loose DZ they werent present in East at all. So US and friends could deny existence of syrian state even more often.

Western media has somewhat firm grip on its public, outright staged shit from Al Jazeera, BBC dont even upset anyone. RT is just drop in the bucket.

Assad being innocent angel? No. "Moderate" rebels? Literally cutthroats.

And Russia is better because it lies all the time and is doing outright genocide, not just a throat here or there when the Jihadi winds blow ? Is that what you're saying? No way those Jihadist who rarely hit hospitals by mistake would catch up to the VVS...

The MFA and MOD and all Russian state owned agencies are doing the same thing the Soviet press releases were doing in the Cold war. Lying through their teeth day in and day out. And to say that media in the rest of the world is just the same, aka politically lying to justify murder and genocide is a false equivalency. It's being an accomplice to genocide. Willing one at that for the sake of the term Russia, a term Putin's inner circle of Stoligarchs seem to care about less and less. They like the smell of money. Other people's money and maintaining optics at home that make them take more of it.

Today Russia's MOD and MFA statements are the same as the Soviet Union's releases in 1973 how on the second day of that war Syrian Tanks were destroying Tel Aviv, presented with glee for the brotherly Syrian people. Meanwhile Soviet Jews wept because they believed it.

None of it was true. And none of it is true now. Same as the magic birdcage on a tank. Same as the acusations, casualty numbers, maps, and calling every area you want to bomb "Nusra" or "ISIS" even if there are European special ops that informed you you were there.

Yakhont
Colonel

Postby Yakhont » Wed 28 Sep 2016 01:03

The CoH agreement has been released by US and Russia. Here is the english version
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/262413.pdf

From the agrrement it seems to put a lot of pressure on the US to influence the various rebel groups to disassociate with the hardline Islamist groups. But those groups are the most effective in combat so the rebels are not incentives to do so.

https://imgur.com/a/Fuhvh

The siege of Aleppo is continuing and the Assad aligned forces are making some progress. I think unless the rebel groups are able to relive the siege they would weaken their strategic position seriously. They don't really have anywhere to go if they fall in Aleppo; Idllib is the only major region left with e Southern Front being very limited in their movement.

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Wed 28 Sep 2016 01:10

Yakhont wrote:The CoH agreement has been released by US and Russia. Here is the english version
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/262413.pdf

From the agrrement it seems to put a lot of pressure on the US to influence the various rebel groups to disassociate with the hardline Islamist groups. But those groups are the most effective in combat so the rebels are not incentives to do so.

https://imgur.com/a/Fuhvh

The siege of Aleppo is continuing and the Assad aligned forces are making some progress. I think unless the rebel groups are able to relive the siege they would weaken their strategic position seriously. They don't really have anywhere to go if they fall in Aleppo; Idllib is the only major region left with e Southern Front being very limited in their movement.

That is a wrong map from Peto Lucem in 1070, Ramouseh, the Old City and Hadarat camp.

There's been no major fighting Assad's depleted at this point.

zebtucker
Lieutenant

Postby zebtucker » Wed 28 Sep 2016 08:37

How does assad get his munnitons and how does he afford them ?
Is it true that he is running out of realbombs and thats why he is using barel bombs or are there other reasons?

Return to “Off-Topic”