Poke the Angry Fat Kid...

Romiros
That was soooo easy

Re: Poke the Angry Fat Kid...

Postby Romiros » Sun 18 Jan 2015 13:23

Rorschach wrote:So Russia and NK are friends now? :lol:

Russia has only two friends. NK is not in the list. Business partners - why not?

Ghostweed
Warrant Officer

Postby Ghostweed » Sun 18 Jan 2015 13:50

@OP really stupid and selfish idea...they should drop food, not some D grade and utterly bad movie. Also there is like handfull of DVD players in NK so actually noone will see this movie (hopefuly). That guy is only attention whore who only wants some likes and money, he doesn give a about NK people ...
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Sun 18 Jan 2015 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language

Rorschach
Lieutenant General

Postby Rorschach » Sun 18 Jan 2015 14:26

Romiros wrote:

Russia has only two friends. NK is not in the list. Business partners - why not?

As long as you have no morals at all, sure, why not trade with NK?
A brilliant plan from the dirtiest euro-hippie: get US players to pay me for a game that I then show them how much their military sucks so I can feel better about being a communist.

Romiros
That was soooo easy

Postby Romiros » Sun 18 Jan 2015 14:51

Rorschach wrote:
Romiros wrote:

capitalism
moral
What is this? The only moral behavior in capitalistic relationships - pay your debts, protect your investments and do what contract obliges you to do.

Kolovrat
Lieutenant

Postby Kolovrat » Sun 18 Jan 2015 15:54

Rorschach wrote:
Romiros wrote:

Oh, morale.... So, you claim one must not trade with someone who shamelessly violates the Holy Human Rights(TM)?

If so, where is an embargo on Saudi Arabia and other savage shari'a kingdoms?

Ghostweed
Warrant Officer

Postby Ghostweed » Sun 18 Jan 2015 16:46

Rorschach wrote:
Romiros wrote:

lolz, says the british person ...so much hypocrisy. Are u aware of the fact that British Empire tested first HMG on tibet monks? That Britons invented first concentration camp in the world (1 for white ppl, second for black ppl) and they let all of the prisoners die for starvation? Do u know that british bombers killed (burned em alive to be precise) the largest number on civilians in ever recorded history (thx to Churchill who individualy order to target civilians with phosphor bombs)?

Rorschach
Lieutenant General

Postby Rorschach » Sun 18 Jan 2015 17:04

Romiros wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Romiros wrote:Russia has only two friends. NK is not in the list. Business partners - why not?

capitalism
moral
What is this? The only moral behavior in capitalistic relationships - pay your debts, protect your investments and do what contract obliges you to do.

If you completely separate capitalism and morality, do you support a nice state-run sex trafficking ring? Or do you accept that every action must have its fair share of ethics?

Kolovrat wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Romiros wrote:Russia has only two friends. NK is not in the list. Business partners - why not?

Oh, morale.... So, you claim one must not trade with someone who shamelessly violates the Holy Human Rights(TM)?

If so, where is an embargo on Saudi Arabia and other savage shari'a kingdoms?

The west's support of Saudi Arabia is something that I oppose and hope ends as soon as possible. Shale gas and emerging oil fields in western nations ought to allow our governments to grow the balls necessary to deal with the Saudis, and I look forward to that day.

As for human rights, we've already established the fact that you basically don't care for human life/suffering.

Ghostweed wrote:
Rorschach wrote:

lolz, says the british person ...so much hypocrisy. Are u aware of the fact that British Empire tested first HMG on tibet monks? That Britons invented first concentration camp in the world (1 for white ppl, second for black ppl) and they let all of the prisoners die for starvation? Do u know that british bombers killed (burned em alive to be precise) the largest number on civilians in ever recorded history (thx to Churchill who individualy order to target civilians with phosphor bombs)?

You're bang on, I was obviously expressing my complete support for the each and every action of the British Empire in the last 200 years.

No important/relevant country has a clean record. Does that mean that we should disregard everything we've learnt and start funding North Korea in exchange for minerals? Does that mean that we should forgo every right we've won?

If you believe that only people with impeccable records should improve, then the world would stay right where it is.
Last edited by Rorschach on Sun 18 Jan 2015 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
A brilliant plan from the dirtiest euro-hippie: get US players to pay me for a game that I then show them how much their military sucks so I can feel better about being a communist.

GBNATO
General

Postby GBNATO » Sun 18 Jan 2015 17:05

Ghostweed wrote:lolz, says the british person ...so much hypocrisy. Are u aware of the fact that British Empire tested first HMG on tibet monks? That Britons invented first concentration camp in the world (1 for white ppl, second for black ppl) and they let all of the prisoners die for starvation? Do u know that british bombers killed (burned em alive to be precise) the largest number on civilians in ever recorded history (thx to Churchill who individualy order to target civilians with phosphor bombs)?

If Rorschach were the same as the uncaring rampant imperialists of the 19th century you speak of then yes I suppose it would be hypocrisy but he's not. If the British government had an abysmal human rights reputation today then, yes, it would indeed be hypocrisy but it doesn't.If Saudi Arabian human rights abuses were in any way comparable to the crimes of the North Korean regime then yes it would be hypocrisy but they're not.

As for the bombing of German civilians by the RAF.

-It was a team effort, 50% USAAF and 50% RAF forces.
-It was a response to the unrestricted targeting of British citizens by the Luftwaffe.
-Up to 900,000 Japanese civilians were possibly killed by strategic bombing as opposed to 600,000 in Germany.

Rorschach
Lieutenant General

Postby Rorschach » Sun 18 Jan 2015 17:10

GBNATO wrote: If Rorschach were the same as the uncaring rampant imperialists of the 19th century you speak of then yes I suppose it would be hypocrisy but he's not.

Funnily enough I'm actually typing this from my Indian statehouse whilst the locals toil in the fields.

The tea harvest will be good this year.

GBNATO
General

Postby GBNATO » Sun 18 Jan 2015 17:13

Rorschach wrote:
GBNATO wrote: If Rorschach were the same as the uncaring rampant imperialists of the 19th century you speak of then yes I suppose it would be hypocrisy but he's not.

Funnily enough I'm actually typing this from my Indian statehouse whilst the locals toil in the fields.

The tea harvest will be good this year.

I hear the blood of orphans is particularly good in lieu of cream, give it a go old chap!

Return to “Off-Topic”