Sports!

fatfluffycat
Major

Re: Sports!

Postby fatfluffycat » Mon 19 Jan 2015 19:15

Killertomato wrote:
All motorsports are boring, regardless of the track shape. It's hours of the same monotonous images until someone wrecks. The only good thing to come from racing is racing games, which are fun.

I like rallies.

Anything on a track sucks.

Almost got hit, still takes a photo of the car.
How is possible? / Thread of the Year 2015

Kraxis
Major-General

Postby Kraxis » Mon 19 Jan 2015 22:44

You guys... This never fails to crack me up! :lol:
[EUG]MadMat wrote:MadMat says so many things ... :twisted:

Hollywood Myth
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Hollywood Myth » Mon 19 Jan 2015 22:49

If you look really closely, you can see on that image that the North tower was a controlled demolition.

Kraxis
Major-General

Postby Kraxis » Mon 19 Jan 2015 23:23

Hollywood Myth wrote:If you look really closely, you can see on that image that the North tower was a controlled demolition.

:D
Deflated balls... how stupid can it get. Yes, I'm pretty confident at least one ball was less than full, otherwise this investigation wouldn't have been launched, but as a d-bag move? Nah, you have the refs handling the ball constantly, you have professional players handling it all the time. They would know long before it would impede their ability to catch, that it was not at correct levels. It is their job to know the ball inside and out. European Football players can pretty much tell you instantly if a ball isn't at the correct pressure, I would be surprised if an American Football player couldn't do the same. And with that many refs on the field... I would say this should be renamed into "Ballsgate" as NE would have balls the size of New England and an overinflated (honhonhon) opinion about their of ability to hide it.

Just to be clear, NE should be punished as this is in fact a serious issue, and even incompetence in this shouldn't be allowed. But compared to the old school 'opponent's ball in the freezer' this is peanuts.
[EUG]MadMat wrote:MadMat says so many things ... :twisted:

zervostyrd
Lieutenant

Postby zervostyrd » Tue 20 Jan 2015 22:19

Hockey is the mother of all sports!
These guys Image
Are currently leading over the rivals "Skellefteå AIK" (not worthy of a picture that's for sure) in Champions Hockey League as I type this :P

Also I follow the MotoGP season.

Otherwise I gladly watch Skies, Biathlon, Alpine skiing, Motorsports but not really stuff like oval tracks, Can't really say I like F1 that much either. WRC and such is great fun. Dad is quite into Enduro so I usually end up watching with him. Anything related to Dirtbikes and Snowmobiles is awsome.

I seldom see floor ball, but it's alright, Same goes with Handball and Rink bandy the latter I do watch the WC...

F-22
Lieutenant

Postby F-22 » Wed 21 Jan 2015 06:10

Dez Bryant caught that pass.

It's an inside job.

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TankHunter » Thu 22 Jan 2015 06:28

track is life
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them [. . .] They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

LoneRifle
Major-General

Postby LoneRifle » Thu 22 Jan 2015 07:15

F-22 wrote:Dez Bryant caught that pass.

It's an inside job.

The fix was in. Jerry Jones is not allowed to win a Super Bowl.

BeyondNight
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby BeyondNight » Sat 24 Jan 2015 15:24

Pretty slick stuff, i think its almost impossible for anyone to convince me hockey isnt the hardest professional sport out there.
Spoiler : :

Admiral Piett
Colonel

Postby Admiral Piett » Sun 25 Jan 2015 01:06

I don't mind watching a good hockey game every once and a while. Sports almost bore me to death for the most part though.