Sports!

zervostyrd
Lieutenant

Re: Sports!

Postby zervostyrd » Sun 21 May 2017 15:29

I was genuinly hoping that both teams would lose that game. It's hard to figure what to despise more, Znarok's mustache, Znarok himself, the Russian love for bringing blueline-fishermen or Canadian superiority complex, bully methods, and the fact that the Ref's always seems to wears a maple leaf under his regular shirt..

That RIP is better handed to Finland though. Sure they won against the US (in a pretty lame game might I add) but... I think I'm gonna run over the border and hoist some French flags :twisted: :twisted:

Admiral Piett
Colonel

Postby Admiral Piett » Tue 23 May 2017 04:59

Very little makes me happier than watching the Ducks lose. Also, Bernier can't stop a puck to save his life.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Sat 28 Oct 2017 07:23

Dodgers are killing me right now! I've waited my whole life for this moment and they let the Houston Astros go 2-1
Can LA get hit by an Earthquake tomorrow so MLB can rig the series for the Dodgers instead? :(

Jk, I'm not a crazy, Dodgers just need to play better ball so I can 1) Have the moment I've waited all my life for 2)Win the bet I made, I called all LDS & LCS games, I called Dodgers in game 6 for series, sooo yeah.. This close to winning my bet
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Wed 8 Nov 2017 23:56

Anyone interested in Formula 1 btw?

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Fri 10 Nov 2017 13:20

Razzmann wrote:Anyone interested in Formula 1 btw?

Honestly hard to catch it here in America, but I follow the news for it lol, heard Lewis Hamilton won the championship..
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Fri 10 Nov 2017 14:42

StalkerDellaNote wrote:

Honestly hard to catch it here in America, but I follow the news for it lol, heard Lewis Hamilton won the championship..

Yeah, it was pretty close between him and Vettel, up until Vettel got like 4 bad races in a row. After 3 years of pure Mercedes dominance, we finally had a good fight for the title up until shit went terribly, terribly wrong :(

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Fri 10 Nov 2017 16:46

Razzmann wrote:
StalkerDellaNote wrote:

Yeah, it was pretty close between him and Vettel, up until Vettel got like 4 bad races in a row. After 3 years of pure Mercedes dominance, we finally had a good fight for the title up until shit went terribly, terribly wrong :(

I really can't get into Formula 1. I remember watching it and people leading by 20 seconds and that wasn't really interesting for me.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Fri 10 Nov 2017 16:50

Mike wrote:[I really can't get into Formula 1. I remember watching it and people leading by 20 seconds and that wasn't really interesting for me.

Unless you get lucky and watch a race where it is actually 100% exciting from the start, it is a lot more (or only) enjoyable if you understand all the rules, small tricks, and what everything means.
I can understand when people say it is boring, because it feels a bit like work getting into it.

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sat 11 Nov 2017 11:59

So Tonga defeated the AB's in the rugby match..

My street's been nothing but car horns, Tongan flags, and Tongan music for the past 4 hours...

zervostyrd
Lieutenant

Postby zervostyrd » Mon 13 Nov 2017 23:32

Eh, I can watch it. But Moto GP is where it's at in my opinion. Half the shenanigans and now when Ducati has managed to get their crap togheter, it's a lot more even across the brand teams.