LGBT and eSport

Hollywood Myth
Second-Lieutenant

Re: LGBT and eSport

Postby Hollywood Myth » Tue 3 Feb 2015 19:50

Hahahaha what the
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Tue 3 Feb 2015 20:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language

MenDuck
Major

Postby MenDuck » Tue 3 Feb 2015 19:56

Trolling?

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Tue 3 Feb 2015 20:11

But what if i aint a girl on the day the event takes place?

Seriously, clucking stupid, its not that clucking hard to figure out, and GG at basically telling gay/trans people they are not the same.

Is it trolling? Because from what i can tell it isnt, whoever made these choices is a moron.
Last edited by Mitchverr on Tue 3 Feb 2015 20:44, edited 1 time in total.

Doinize
Lieutenant

Postby Doinize » Tue 3 Feb 2015 20:35

I really hope this is a troll/satire otherwise this is just horribly stupid...

MenDuck
Major

Postby MenDuck » Tue 3 Feb 2015 20:47

Doinize wrote:I really hope this is a troll/satire otherwise this is just horribly stupid...

Me too.

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Tue 3 Feb 2015 21:43

You may have one homosex, any more too strong

Ghostweed
Warrant Officer

Postby Ghostweed » Tue 3 Feb 2015 21:45

I dont get it. Arent lesbians same as gay women? Isnt that a same term and a same thing?

But I do get that transgender part as men and women are not equal in many things (like space orientation, reflexes etc.) so playing in "all-femine" tournament as a transgender women (born like a men) can be unfair.

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Tue 3 Feb 2015 21:55

Ghostweed wrote:I dont get it. Arent lesbians same as gay women? Isnt that a same term and a same thing?

But I do get that transgender part as men and women are not equal in many things (like space orientation, reflexes etc.) so playing in "all-femine" tournament as a transgender women (born like a men) can be unfair.

Yes, lesbian and gay women are the same thing XD

The latter isnt exactly true however. Men and women have differences, yes, but a man who becomes female was (iirc to less then 1%) born with a brain which matches more to women then men, bigender and other groups slightly different but heh cba going into that. Point being a MtF trans person is more in line for reflexes and special orientation with women then with men just like a FtM is closer to males. This is why trans people exist, mentally they are operating because of how their brain is wired.

At least according to the latest information and is pretty much agreed upon from when i looked into it with no flaws found in the research 5-10 years ago.

D-M

Postby D-M » Tue 3 Feb 2015 22:24

Ghostweed wrote:I dont get it. Arent lesbians same as gay women? Isnt that a same term and a same thing?

Granted those differences exist, there are much more ungendered traits that are much more "unfair" yet noone is banning them. In my opinion the most disgusting part of this is that you have to "prove" you are gay, how are you supposed to do that ? Asking this kind of information is incredibly offending, it's stepping really too far into your bedroom.

Return to “Off-Topic”