World of Warships

varis
Brigadier

Re: World of Warships

Postby varis » Sun 25 Oct 2015 22:15

Think Object got it correct, the grind seems much faster than on World of Tanks. Think I'll already ding to tier VII soon after / if I start playing again. Used to be on premium, think I'm under 300 battles still.

Tier VII was the highest I ever bothered grinding in WoT. With 3000+ battles total...

BeyondNight
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby BeyondNight » Mon 26 Oct 2015 17:43

First game with Tier V BB (Kongo) today, 2 tier VII Carriers on the enemy team decided i was to be first blood, didn't even get a shot off :lol:
Spoiler : :

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TankHunter » Tue 27 Oct 2015 01:40

Currently starting my first line, the new German Cruisers. Dresden(T2) seems alright( Good broadside, very good AP damage, so-so HE). The T1 ship(Hremlin?) is pretty good, although I heard the range got nerfed prior to public release. Seems german strong point is AP ammunition(And long range at later levels)
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them [. . .] They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

BeyondNight
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby BeyondNight » Wed 28 Oct 2015 17:08

Ok so what are you supposed to do when you kill a Salem Witch ? i just nabbed me one.

The_Communist_Tsar
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby The_Communist_Tsar » Wed 28 Oct 2015 18:27

BeyondNight wrote:Ok so what are you supposed to do when you kill a Salem Witch ? i just nabbed me one.

Did your team win the battle? If not you don't get any reward even if you kill it. They give out rewards (flags) every Monday I believe.

BeyondNight
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby BeyondNight » Wed 28 Oct 2015 19:03

The_Communist_Tsar wrote:
BeyondNight wrote:Ok so what are you supposed to do when you kill a Salem Witch ? i just nabbed me one.

Did your team win the battle? If not you don't get any reward even if you kill it. They give out rewards (flags) every Monday I believe.

Yea we won it, i Bagged the Witch, a Cruiser and 2 DD's that game :D

The_Communist_Tsar

Postby The_Communist_Tsar » Wed 28 Oct 2015 20:05

BeyondNight wrote:
The_Communist_Tsar wrote:Did your team win the battle? If not you don't get any reward even if you kill it. They give out rewards (flags) every Monday I believe.

Yea we won it, i Bagged the Witch, a Cruiser and 2 DD's that game :D

Then you should get some flags this coming Monday. I just got like 150 flags this past Monday and I only won two of those Halloween events.

The_Communist_Tsar

Postby The_Communist_Tsar » Mon 2 Nov 2015 02:40

Almost have Admiral Hipper! Can't wait to get rid of Yorck... It's easily the worst ship I've used so far.

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TankHunter » Mon 2 Nov 2015 03:15

So I grinded the hell past the Chester as quickly as one can do without money and am now on the way through the St. Louis. How is the US Battleship line? I'm only 4k xp from the South Carolina(20 below average matches could get me there) and it looks interesting. Are the US BB's worse than their Japanese counterparts?

Also, what are the best destroyers currently in? US,Jap, or Soviet?
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them [. . .] They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

Object199
Warrant Officer

Postby Object199 » Mon 2 Nov 2015 03:20

The_Communist_Tsar wrote:Almost have Admiral Hipper! Can't wait to get rid of Yorck... It's easily the worst ship I've used so far.

Hipper is average. Just a tad better than the New Orleans, but worse than the Mogami. Roon and Hindenburg are good ships on the other hand, fragile but accurate and hard hitting AP. HE still lacks though. But in the end, it doesnt matter as long as every fuckin CVnt can shit at you.

Balancing a class in a way that it is only not OP if the whole team plays flawlessly together is totally not stupid. Because flawless teamplay in random matches happend in every multiplayer game ever.

Fuck WG, lesta studio, all CVnts and the STs.

Return to “Off-Topic”