TankHunter wrote:So I grinded the hell past the Chester as quickly as one can do without money and am now on the way through the St. Louis. How is the US Battleship line? I'm only 4k xp from the South Carolina(20 below average matches could get me there) and it looks interesting. Are the US BB's worse than their Japanese counterparts?
Also, what are the best destroyers currently in? US,Jap, or Soviet?
None of the DD lines is competitive in the higher tiers.
USN BB line:
-T3 and T4 shit like all low tier BBs
- New York is okay, inferior to the Kongo
- New Mex is great, on par with the Fuso
- Colorado post-buff, still worse than the Nagato, but at least not complete shit anymore
- NC good, on par with Amagi
- Iowa even better than NC, probably the most fun USN BB together with the New Mex, clearly superior to the Izumo
- Montana is good, but clearly inferior to the Yamato in a duel situation, still 2nd best non-CVnt ship
Looking from a good players perspective. Average guy, every IJN BB starting from T5 is better except for the Iowa.