US, EURO, Asian or African?!? cars?

Fade2Gray
General

Re: US, EURO, Asian or African?!? cars?

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 13 May 2016 10:07

Bullfrog wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:I don't what is so special about "get laid cars" like the Mustang.

I'll go even further and say, I don't get why people own cars. The only two (three) vehicles I can justify buying are motorcycles for their fuel efficiency and Trucks/SUVs for their utility and ability to not shit them selves at bad weather or a little dirt.

Everything else, I just don't get.

I guess there is the exception, I've always wanted to buy one of those tiny eco cars and put a train horn in it

Pretty much why I got a Chevy Nox. That and I like the digital display in Chevy vehicles, and it's MPG is pretty nice.

I'd never buy a motorcycle though. Too easy to get splattered on. People (myself included) just do not noticed them. Twice I've almost smacked a motorcyclist because somehow I almost didn't notice them. I'm super paranoid about bikers now because of that.

Also, if you go around on a motorcycle without anything bright and/or reflective on at night or when the light is minimal?

Fuck you. Seriously, that shit is not cool. You want to ride without a helmet? Whatever, wear a reflective vest or something! I'll give you one of my PT belts even.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Fri 13 May 2016 17:12

Fade2Gray wrote:Why waste time and money on a sports car when you already have all that going for you I don't know. It's pushing it into TryHard land if you ask me.

I've like Mustangs every since I was a kid, before I was thinking about getting laid. 8-) I just like them. And for at least the past ten years or so, five star crash rating.

StalkerDellaNote wrote:Mustang's just aren't that attractive to me, plus they handle like bricks..
Genesis Coupe 3.8 is god mode cheap tier track car

Have you been in one with IRS?
Courtesy of KattiValk

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Fri 13 May 2016 17:20

I think the whole "Cars being babe magnets" thing is more of a phenomena of the previous generations
Viker for ingen!

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 13 May 2016 18:03

orcbuster wrote:I think the whole "Cars being babe magnets" thing is more of a phenomena of the previous generations

F-150s with lift kits.

Big with rednecks, trust me.

Mike

Postby Mike » Fri 13 May 2016 19:00

Fade2Gray wrote:
orcbuster wrote:I think the whole "Cars being babe magnets" thing is more of a phenomena of the previous generations

F-150s with lift kits.

I see all brands lifted around here. I even see F-250s lifted and those are already high enough. :lol:
Courtesy of KattiValk

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Fri 13 May 2016 19:33

Mike wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:

F-150s with lift kits.

I see all brands lifted around here. I even see F-250s lifted and those are already high enough. :lol:

Lifted is the shit though!
Often times IMO, looks better than dropping them on their nuts (except Dually, you ever seen a Dually dropped on air bags? Instant cream LoL)

My pops had a Lifted '99 GMC Suburban 2500 when I was a youngin'
He also had a 2004 Chevrolet Suburban dropped to the floor w/ 24" rims
Ahh.. Suburbans.. soooo cool

Mike wrote:
Mustang's just aren't that attractive to me, plus they handle like bricks..

I don't believe I have.. Though I hear that's all the craze w/ Mustang's right now
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Fri 13 May 2016 19:42

BTW, I'm curious.. there are some weird things that go on here in Cali, curious what interesting and/or lame ass shit y'all deal with regarding aftermarket car parts and customization

Big thing out here right now is
Dropping LS V8's in Nissan 240SX's

Dropping Skyline GTR/GTR motors in anything it fits in

Infiniti G35 & G37's w/ GTR Body kits

BMW's w/ Fake Euro Plates behind California plates (soo fucking lammmeee)

"Butterflying" which is just way too much camber resulting in BTTF II Time Machine look

Shoddy HID's.. talkin' ultrabrite, ugly af, High Intensity headlamps in different colors

Fake Carbon Fiber -_-
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 13 May 2016 19:44

Mike wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:

F-150s with lift kits.

Yeah, those as well. I see a few Chevy trucks as well lifted, it's just stupid. Best part is when I talk to them.

me: "So why the lift kit?"
redneck: "It's fo muddin!"
me : looks at truck
me: notices still flawless and shiny paint job
me: "I bet..."

So many of them are totally fill of shit. A truck you go mudding in doesn't look like you just drove it straight out of the detail shop. Been around enough guys from the Deep South that I know what it will look like.

Bullfrog
General

Postby Bullfrog » Fri 13 May 2016 20:03

Fade2Gray wrote:I'd never buy a motorcycle though. Too easy to get splattered on. People (myself included) just do not noticed them. Twice I've almost smacked a motorcyclist because somehow I almost didn't notice them. I'm super paranoid about bikers now because of that.

It doesn't bother me, it does require you to pay a bit more attention riding a motorcycle though but that juicy fuel efficiency.

I think the problem goes away as you head out west, motorcycles are way more common out there I hear.
Does not affiliate with members who post in #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Mike

Postby Mike » Fri 13 May 2016 22:48

StalkerDellaNote wrote:Lifted is the shit though!
Often times IMO, looks better than dropping them on their nuts (except Dually, you ever seen a Dually dropped on air bags? Instant cream LoL)

My pops had a Lifted '99 GMC Suburban 2500 when I was a youngin'
He also had a 2004 Chevrolet Suburban dropped to the floor w/ 24" rims
Ahh.. Suburbans.. soooo cool

I'm not saying to drop them down either, just leave them stock. :P I see people putting huge lifts on work trucks. That's the stupid shit I see. If you're seriously using it to go play around and offroading and whatnot, then okay, I see the point. But to work out of? Fuck that shit. With my dad's 250, the top of the bed is at my chest and I'm 6 foot tall. Just not very practical, especially if you're up there in age like my dad. :lol:

Mike wrote:
Mustang's just aren't that attractive to me, plus they handle like bricks..

I don't believe I have.. Though I hear that's all the craze w/ Mustang's right now[/quote]

The was one or two Cobra years that had IRS if I remember correctly, but it's stock in all the 2015+ models.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Return to “Off-Topic”