2015 General Election

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: 2015 General Election

Postby Mitchverr » Thu 7 May 2015 11:48

Vladimirova wrote:What if there were an SNP-UKIP coalition

A physical impossiblity, they are to different on near everything, its like getting Green and BNP to ally up.

GBNATO
General

Postby GBNATO » Thu 7 May 2015 12:16

:evil:

Mitchverr

Postby Mitchverr » Thu 7 May 2015 12:33

"dont obey the law of the land" that guy is an obvious idiot.

"O you believe, obey God and obey the messenger and also those in charge among you"

4:59

I mean come on. So long as the law of the land doesnt stop prayer or force you to eat pork etc you must follow it, but heh people always miss the bits they dont like.

Kraxis
Major-General

Postby Kraxis » Thu 7 May 2015 14:07

How does anyone think about a Labour - Lib Dem coalition supported by SNP outside the government. Essentially a minority government like so many of us have in the rest of Europe. I know it is a foreign concept, but this election appears to be really new for Britain.

Why do I think it is possible? Well the Lib Dems didn't exactly do well with the Conservatives, it didn't benefit them at all. I can't imagine they are looking forward to more of the same, which could mean they vanish by next election.
[EUG]MadMat wrote:MadMat says so many things ... :twisted:

Mitchverr

Postby Mitchverr » Thu 7 May 2015 14:20

Kraxis wrote:How does anyone think about a Labour - Lib Dem coalition supported by SNP outside the government. Essentially a minority government like so many of us have in the rest of Europe. I know it is a foreign concept, but this election appears to be really new for Britain.

Why do I think it is possible? Well the Lib Dems didn't exactly do well with the Conservatives, it didn't benefit them at all. I can't imagine they are looking forward to more of the same, which could mean they vanish by next election.

The sole reason they went with the cons in the last election was arguably Mr Brown and his moronic leadership, so it is possible, it now becomes who can give them the best offer though right now its projected that labour/snp will be able to outvote a coalition of all other parties combined, if snp manage to take the labour seats in scotland.

I wouldnt mind a lib dem/labour government, the lib dems there to kind of put controls in against labour doing stupid things like Millies claim to "make it illegal to criticise religion" thing to try and gain muslim votes...

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Thu 7 May 2015 14:26

Well I am voting conservative because I don't have faith in Miliband to not suck up to the SNP.

Also I just saw my first cv22 osprey so that's brightened my day

Kraxis
Major-General

Postby Kraxis » Thu 7 May 2015 14:28

Personally that is my preferred option.

SNP doesn't get inside the government, and manage to rip the country apart (because lets be honest if SNP does well governing we will see that silly election again soon, and having done well they might win that time). Similarly I don't trust either Milliband to not do silly things himself, or trust Cameron to keep things together and not fall flat on his face in the proposed EU election.
[EUG]MadMat wrote:MadMat says so many things ... :twisted:

Mitchverr

Postby Mitchverr » Thu 7 May 2015 14:32

Im just sad Nick Clegg lost so much strength due to his alliance with the tories and people being silly and not understanding the long range ramifications of why he did what he did, he is actually a decent leader, empathetic to the concerns of people and reasonable to change and adapt as needed, but people wont vote for him because reasons even though his party is pretty damn logical and freedom believing(ie will be pushing for the CCTV crap to be reduced and protections of personal freedoms from it).

Rorschach
Lieutenant General

Postby Rorschach » Thu 7 May 2015 19:15

Mitchverr wrote:
Tipsy wrote:Let's just hope for a Torie/Lib Dem coalition again, it's been good these last few years.

Yeah, if you werent on the brunt end of their horrifically bad ideas such as the initiative that basically screwed over a few thousand disabled people whom died on it ofcourse(like some of my family members).

Are you saying a few thousand disabled people died as a result of the bedroom tax and other benefit cuts?
A brilliant plan from the dirtiest euro-hippie: get US players to pay me for a game that I then show them how much their military sucks so I can feel better about being a communist.

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Thu 7 May 2015 19:23

Viker for ingen!

Return to “Off-Topic”