US Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: US Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Postby Killertomato » Fri 26 Jun 2015 17:50

Obamacare and this in one week? Hoo boy, I bet the Reps love the court right now. :lol:
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Fri 26 Jun 2015 18:09

Scalia: this is a "putsch"

GBNATO
General

Postby GBNATO » Fri 26 Jun 2015 18:11

May I recommend keeping an eye on 'Wildbillforamerica's' channel, it's bond to be hilarious.

Mad22
Lieutenant

Postby Mad22 » Fri 26 Jun 2015 18:23

What's terrible is that if anything even close to bad happens in the next well decade mental people will be all.............see god is all pissed at the gays and all you people wearing 2 different types of fabric. No wait only the gay thing. No one cares about the other 75 things banned in liviticus. Coz those things aren't the gays.
The gay thing was the only one God really really meant. Read the damn quote in the bible then read the rest of the page. Mental mental things.

The most terrifying thing to any organised religion is people asking questions and critically reviewing the answers.
Last edited by Mad22 on Fri 26 Jun 2015 18:26, edited 1 time in total.
HOT SHOTS IS MORE REALISTIC THAN TOP GUN. whats that about?

Mitchverr

Postby Mitchverr » Fri 26 Jun 2015 18:26

Mad22 wrote:What's terrible is that if anything even close to bad happens in the next well decade mental people will be all.............see god is all pissed at the gays and all you people wearing 2 different types of fabric. No wait only the gay thing. No one cares about the other 75 things banned in liviticus. Coz those things aren't the gays.
The gay thing was the only one God really really meant. Trollololol stupid anti gay coz of God believers.

The most terrifying thing to any organised religion is people asking questions and critically reviewing the answers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ox ... e-25793358

Doesnt even have to be bad, it could be something that happens every year...

Oh, and you just made me think, they will blame climate change on this.

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Fri 26 Jun 2015 18:29

Eh, the blame thing was going to happen anyway.
Viker for ingen!

rex88
Lieutenant
Location: Land of Iced Cappuccino. Why buy a mattress anywhere else?

Postby rex88 » Fri 26 Jun 2015 18:30

Mitchverr wrote:Already seeing the end is neigh videos going up on youtube and comments everywhere saying how god is going to destroy america for this....
Sigh.

Mad22 wrote:What's terrible is that if anything even close to bad happens in the next well decade mental people will be all.............see god is all pissed at the gays and all you people wearing 2 different types of fabric. No wait only the gay thing. No one cares about the other 75 things banned in liviticus. Coz those things aren't the gays.

This is why I don't like seeing good news or bad news anymore.
When I see good news, I can just picture idiots disliking it and acting as if the right to be equal infringes on their right to oppress.
And if I were to see bad news I can just picture the same bigots celebrating.

Mitchverr wrote:Oh, and you just made me think, they will blame climate change on this.

In the past they already have. Katrina.
Thanks to kiheerSEDMAN for making this signature.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 26 Jun 2015 19:31

orcbuster wrote:
D-M wrote:
orcbuster wrote:Good. Now this silly anti-gay thing can die a slow death.

Wanna bet ?

I did say slow, but at the rate the gay acceptance rate (like the chart said, the us has got the same approval rate for gay marriage that interacial marriage had in the 90s) has climbed these past 10 years it will eventually very much become a small vocal minority.

Both of you have a point. There is definitely going to be a surge in hatred over this, and I'm sure its only a matter of time until someone comments something that we would not expect better of. On the flip side, acceptance will come, though slowly.

Mitchverr wrote:Already seeing the end is neigh videos going up on youtube and comments everywhere saying how god is going to destroy america for this....

Sigh.

Let them bitch and moan and whine, the march to equality is never an easy one. I'm just happy for my fellow Brothers and Sisters-in-Arms who are finally granted a privilege/right that others have. Hearing my friend that I deployed with and who served under me so giddy with happiness over this makes my day perfect no matter what some random assholes will say.

Romiros wrote:Image

:lol:

Just something I will laugh about as well. Its the Internet, what do you expect? Cowards say all sorts of things online. If certain 'Murikens want to say something like that around me in public, my usually quiet and reserved self will revert back to Army mode and I'll loudly point out their hypocrisy against their own military, and then politely suggest that they move to Russia where gay bashing is very welcome, and seemingly encouraged.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Mitchverr

Postby Mitchverr » Fri 26 Jun 2015 19:52

Couldnt decide which thread, but i think here it works better :)

Return to “Off-Topic”