US Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

User avatar
another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13128
Joined: Sun 21 Jul 2013 05:18
Location: Hiatus
Contact:

Re: US Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Postby another505 » Fri 26 Jun 2015 19:54

Mad22 wrote:What's terrible is that if anything even close to bad happens in the next well decade mental people will be all.............see god is all pissed at the gays and all you people wearing 2 different types of fabric. No wait only the gay thing. No one cares about the other 75 things banned in liviticus. Coz those things aren't the gays.
The gay thing was the only one God really really meant. Read the damn quote in the bible then read the rest of the page. Mental mental things.

The most terrifying thing to any organised religion is people asking questions and critically reviewing the answers.

you dont understand how the church or theology works
you group all religion into one

and you dont understand leviticus
Image
Of Salt

User avatar
Shrike
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4515
Joined: Sun 22 Sep 2013 04:30
Location: Central California, US
Contact:

Re: US Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Postby Shrike » Fri 26 Jun 2015 20:23

frostypooky wrote:Scalia: this is a "putsch"

Image

but he got with the times

User avatar
Shrike
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4515
Joined: Sun 22 Sep 2013 04:30
Location: Central California, US
Contact:

Re: US Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Postby Shrike » Fri 26 Jun 2015 20:28

Shrike wrote:
frostypooky wrote:Scalia: this is a "putsch"

Image

but he got with the times
Spoiler : :


orcbuster wrote:Good. Now this silly anti-gay thing can die a slow death.

hopefully

User avatar
Shrike
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4515
Joined: Sun 22 Sep 2013 04:30
Location: Central California, US
Contact:

Re: US Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Postby Shrike » Fri 26 Jun 2015 20:28

-extra-
Last edited by Shrike on Fri 26 Jun 2015 21:45, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LoneRifle
Major-General
Posts: 3569
Joined: Wed 3 Jul 2013 17:11
Location: Cackalacky
Contact:

Re: US Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Postby LoneRifle » Fri 26 Jun 2015 20:34

Mitchverr wrote:Image

Couldnt decide which thread, but i think here it works better :)


Yea No.
Image

User avatar
GBNATO
General
Posts: 5884
Joined: Sun 14 Apr 2013 12:20
Location: The Republic of Dave
Contact:

Re: US Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Postby GBNATO » Fri 26 Jun 2015 20:39

LoneRifle wrote:Yea No.


Come now Lone, are you not positively overjoyed at the Supreme court's ruling?
Image


User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12409
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: US Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Postby Mike » Fri 26 Jun 2015 20:44

*Stereotypical gay man voice*
USA!
USA!
US HAYYYYYY!
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

Mad22
Lieutenant
Posts: 1089
Joined: Wed 8 May 2013 14:45
Location: The sulaco
Contact:

Re: US Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Postby Mad22 » Fri 26 Jun 2015 21:25

Spoiler : :
another505 wrote:
Mad22 wrote:What's terrible is that if anything even close to bad happens in the next well decade mental people will be all.............see god is all pissed at the gays and all you people wearing 2 different types of fabric. No wait only the gay thing. No one cares about the other 75 things banned in liviticus. Coz those things aren't the gays.
The gay thing was the only one God really really meant. Read the damn quote in the bible then read the rest of the page. Mental mental things.

The most terrifying thing to any organised religion is people asking questions and critically reviewing the answers.

you dont understand how the church or theology works
you group all religion into one

and you dont understand leviticus


I am talking about Christianity. explain why some rules are followed and some are not. Pm if you don't want to clog the thread. But what I see are contradictory rules that are followed or not solely dependent on the high person has written that version of the bible.
Last edited by Mad22 on Fri 26 Jun 2015 22:08, edited 1 time in total.
Image
HOT SHOTS IS MORE REALISTIC THAN TOP GUN. whats that about?

User avatar
orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12362
Joined: Fri 7 Sep 2012 21:04
Contact:

Re: US Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Postby orcbuster » Fri 26 Jun 2015 21:46

Mad22 wrote:
Spoiler : :
another505 wrote:
Mad22 wrote:What's terrible is that if anything even close to bad happens in the next well decade mental people will be all.............see god is all pissed at the gays and all you people wearing 2 different types of fabric. No wait only the gay thing. No one cares about the other 75 things banned in liviticus. Coz those things aren't the gays.
The gay thing was the only one God really really meant. Read the damn quote in the bible then read the rest of the page. Mental mental things.

The most terrifying thing to any organised religion is people asking questions and critically reviewing the answers.

you dont understand how the church or theology works
you group all religion into one

and you dont understand leviticus


I am talking about Christianity. Where else is gay banned?

Go


Genesis chapter 18? Thats the classic anyway.

Also, incidentally, lot may take the prize of worst dad ever.
Image
Viker for ingen!

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arthurcip and 15 guests