"69% of Poles do not want non-white people living in their country"

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: "69% of Poles do not want non-white people living in their country"

Postby Mitchverr » Tue 7 Jul 2015 21:36

Iris wrote:United Kingdom

81.9% of the UK total population as of 2011 census are white british. (less than 1/2 the greater london area are white british suprisingly)
Last edited by Mitchverr on Tue 7 Jul 2015 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

GBNATO
General

Postby GBNATO » Tue 7 Jul 2015 21:36

EU immigration policy is fubar.

-It dictates that refugees must stop in the first safe country they reach.
-This puts all the pressure on nations that are already struggling economically like Italy, Greece and Bulgaria.
-This in turn leads to some nations just straight up saying "nah mate" and closing off their borders, I believe Bulgaria or maybe Hungary has invested in an extensive border fence and refuses to follow Brussels law.

Recently there has been a spectacular cluster fuck in Calais where striking Frenchman have brought cross channel freight and travel to a near standstill, which has not only cost the UK billions of pounds and cause absolute mayhem on the roads but also started open season on the lorries passing into Calais.

Emmanuel Agius, the deputy mayor of Calais is a cheeky worm of a man, trying to get the UK to take responsibility for what is very much a French problem. Also, if your goal is safety and security for your family, why cross the entirety of Europe and attempt to get across the channel? especially when there are places like France, Germany, Austria and Denmark between you and England, seems a bit off.
Last edited by GBNATO on Tue 7 Jul 2015 21:43, edited 1 time in total.

orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby orcbuster » Tue 7 Jul 2015 21:40

Iris wrote:Isn't the majority of Europe in most places still +90% white / Northern Mediterranean?

I did some history research for my fiction books on medieval races in Europe, and I'm aware from memory/study that these nations are still over 90% white as of latest statistics that I read:

Austria
Finland
Estonia
France (still?)
Germany
Greece
Iceland
Poland (which is over 96% Polish)
Romania
Switzerland
United Kingdom

I was under the impression that most European nations were still homogeneous societies of primarily European ancestry still to this day (also trending to grow larger percentages of non-White populations).

I'm not wrong about this am I?

add norway to that list
Viker for ingen!

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Tue 7 Jul 2015 21:43

GBNATO wrote:EU immigration policy is fubar.

-It dictates that refugees must stop in the first safe country they reach.
-This puts all the pressure on nations that are already struggling economically like Italy, Greece and Bulgaria.
-This in turn leads to some nations just straight up saying "nah mate" and closing off their borders, I believe Bulgaria or maybe Hungary has invested in an extensive border fence and refuses to follow Brussels law.

Recently there has been a spectacular cluster fuck in Calais where striking Frenchman have brought cross channel freight and travel to a near standstill, which has not only cost the UK billions of pounds but also started open season on the lorries passing into Calais.

Corruption and or mob rule to be exact. The economic issues are the byproduct of it. Not the cause itself. Plus I can give you some data from the refugee housing we set up. For starters the government agencies billed the food supplied to them at 10-20 times the price of said items in the stores. ( in the corrupt hospitals they only go as far as 6 times when it comes to bread) and yet the food delivered was in some cases unedible. The suppliers turned out to be linked to the government.
The 81 kilometers of new fencing on the Turkish border was given to a firm connected with the government and the leader of the oligarchy behind it. There was no bidding process or a tender for it. it was just handed down at the price of 45 million euro. so over 500 euro per meter of fence. Sounds expensive eh ?

LoneRifle
Major-General

Postby LoneRifle » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:03

delfo wrote:
LoneRifle wrote:
PS why do you think it's over 60% of the people. The guys who are for immigration already did it. That's why the poll turned out that way.

That sounds like Euro logic right there. The poll is vastly in favor of not allowing certain immigrants into the country. That indicates a majority of Poles probably don't want (and will actively avoid) following the EU law's regarding immigration.

Should I put a "Comedy" signs in front next time ? You're in the US south and you feel you're better off than being in Europe? Do we have cooties or something ? Again most of what you have is your personal feelings on the matter and bias and telling people they're inferior. That policy is killing the republican party at the polls.

The American South is a far more prosperous place then Bulgaria. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the poorest state in the US South (and in the country), Mississippi, has half the people and almost 50% stronger GDP than your vaunted Bulgarian economy. Cost of living is far lower as well, so even people making "poverty" level income in the USA, are making the equivalent of a Middle class income in many central and eastern European countries.

And you are telling me we need to act MORE like you? That's hilarious. We have problems, but the EU is a cluster.

GBNATO
General

Postby GBNATO » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:10

I don't think delfo is under any illusions as to the state of Bulgarias economy, if you read what he had been writing you'd know that :?

Not that he said Bulgaria anyway, he said Europe. Which you, in the finest tradition of American stereotypes, talk about as if it were one country...

Iris
Brigadier

Postby Iris » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:15

Mitchverr wrote:
Iris wrote:United Kingdom

81.9% of the UK total population as of 2011 census are white british. (less than 1/2 the greater london area are white british suprisingly)

I must have been using a source that used information from the 2001 census. Not surprising with the United Kingdom's history though. :D

orcbuster wrote:
add norway to that list

Is preserving Norwegian / Scandinavian culture, heritage, etc important in Norwegian politics/culture? Would diluting/intermixing Norwegian culture with foreign influences alarm the average Norwegian? I've known Iceland to be fairly strict for example, so how does Norway compare?

Romiros
That was soooo easy

Postby Romiros » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:18

REDDQ wrote:Image

1399593890005.jpg
1399593890005.jpg (151.18 KiB) Viewed 649 times

Countess Bathory
Colonel

Postby Countess Bathory » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:18

Pretty sweet irony, considering you may as well rename London to New Warsaw. The Poles can give it but they can't take it.
Accept Roki Vulovic as your Lord and Saviour today and beware of the false prophet, Jesus Christ

Return to “Off-Topic”