"69% of Poles do not want non-white people living in their country"

GBNATO
General

Re: "69% of Poles do not want non-white people living in their country"

Postby GBNATO » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:19

George Carlin had a great bit on American exceptionalism, I'm paraphrasing but it was something to the effect of,

"If you worked in an office and there was one guy who would always come in and scream, I'm the greatest motherfucker in here! every day, you would get very tired of it, very quickly and resent that dude with a passion"

orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby orcbuster » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:19

Iris wrote:
Mitchverr wrote:
Iris wrote:United Kingdom

81.9% of the UK total population as of 2011 census are white british. (less than 1/2 the greater london area are white british suprisingly)

I must have been using a source that used information from the 2001 census. Not surprising with the United Kingdom's history though. :D

orcbuster wrote:
add norway to that list

Is preserving Norwegian / Scandinavian culture, heritage, etc important in Norwegian politics/culture? Would diluting/intermixing Norwegian culture with foreign influences alarm the average Norwegian? I've known Iceland to be fairly strict for example, so how does Norway compare?

It's a mixed bag. We're not EU but still adhere to the different EU treaties.

Even with an immigration unfriendly party in power there hasn't been that much change for the past few years and we just negotiated t recieve 9000 additional mediterranian refugees over the next 3 years.
Viker for ingen!

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:23

Iris wrote:
Mitchverr wrote:
Iris wrote:United Kingdom

81.9% of the UK total population as of 2011 census are white british. (less than 1/2 the greater london area are white british suprisingly)

I must have been using a source that used information from the 2001 census. Not surprising with the United Kingdom's history though. :D

Yup, most of it comes from ex empire in the 40s and 50s. Though is also still encouraged to a degree its more euro based immigration these days. Though i think that the numbers are silly when it comes to a country like the UK, black british 3rd generation isnt counted while 2nd generation white is, it makes no sense really, makes more sense if you do a generation based thing simply due to the massive flux over the last 70 years.

Though the UK really should stop accepting them, there simply isnt the housing in the UK right now to keep doing it, the houses are being built on line with immigration levels, meaning that when you bring in a new set of adults every year from leaving school, housing numbers suddenly aint so good. Is only thing that UKIP is right on.

For poland, if it was based around not many good jobs etc, i can get behind that, but much of it comes from "they all terrorists" it seems which just isnt fair

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:23

LoneRifle wrote:
The American South is a far more prosperous place then Bulgaria. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the poorest state in the US South (and in the country), Mississippi, has half the people and almost 50% stronger GDP than your vaunted Bulgarian economy. Cost of living is far lower as well, so even people making "poverty" level income in the USA, are making the equivalent of a Middle class income in many central and eastern European countries.

And you are telling me we need to act MORE like you? That's hilarious. We have problems, but the EU is a cluster.

Sometimes you make me wonder where should I begin?
For example, Missispi. It receives an incomparably larger amount of money from the US then in it sends in compared to what Bulgaria receives as a net recipient of the EU. So that's a welfare state in the literal sense of the word. Your insult towards my country. As you have checked before posting so that you can provide numbers on Bulgaria it accounts for 7 million of the population of the EU. Yet you use it a poster child for how bad the EU is. if you are an EU citizen on average you have a higher standard of living than a US citizen.
Now some things about Bulgaria's cost of living. The minimum wage has tripled in the last 10 years. The US has had that debate turn into an endless parade of name calling. The healthcare in Bulgaria is not great, however general care is cheap. You can also get extra healthcare from private funds. I have free hospital stay, exams and ambulance coverage from a private clinic at the cost of 250 euro a year. That is something a lot of US citizens pay per week and get a slightly better deal. Cost of internet, incomparable. The US has the issue of having an incredibly expensive internet. I get fiber optics to my house at the rate of 20 USD per month. Taxation, flat 10% in Bulgaria. And sim card linked sales point terminals everywhere. Then there's the fact that Bulgarians on average live on 400 Euros, however the high tech jobs that dominate Sofia start off at 1000 Euro. I actually have 22 days of paid leave as law. I actually have protection as a worker so that I cannot have my contract terminated willy nilly. I actually have paid medical leave. There is maternity leave. Should I really explain that bar the high level corruption and the low development which has nothing to do with the EU it's better off ?
And then there's the elephant in the room. You chose the poorest country in the EU, which has had Hyper inflation from 1990 till 1998 to compare and the one that is currently neglected to deal with the crazy stunts of Greece. Try Slovenia.
Last edited by delfo on Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

trotskygrad
General

Postby trotskygrad » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:24

Romiros wrote:
REDDQ wrote:Image

1399593890005.jpg

>2015
>using shilka

Countess Bathory wrote:Pretty sweet irony, considering you may as well rename London to New Warsaw. The Poles can give it but they can't take it.

that honor probably still belongs to Chicago :lol:
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

REDDQ
General

Postby REDDQ » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:29

Countess Bathory wrote:Pretty sweet irony, considering you may as well rename London to New Warsaw. The Poles can give it but they can't take it.

Irony? If Poland would be in economic state to accept immigrants we wouldn't be migrating to Europe in the first place. Logic enough? Not to mention immigrants like that have almost 100% negative representation in media.

If rich countries like Great Britain, France and Germany are ok with taking them, go for it. Not that it is a good idea but hey.

zervostyrd
Lieutenant

Postby zervostyrd » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:31

trotskygrad wrote:not sweden though :lol:

Nah, to many people using spray on tan...

GBNATO
General

Postby GBNATO » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:33

This one time a coach full of Polish people rocked up at the supermarket behind my house to do some shopping, some xenophobic guy came out with a faux gold golf club and started threatening them.

They promptly beat the piss out of him. Good times :D

Countess Bathory
Colonel

Postby Countess Bathory » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:36

zervostyrd wrote:

https://methodicalinsanity.files.wordpr ... 4y3cbr.jpg
Accept Roki Vulovic as your Lord and Saviour today and beware of the false prophet, Jesus Christ

zervostyrd
Lieutenant

Postby zervostyrd » Tue 7 Jul 2015 22:39

Countess Bathory wrote:
zervostyrd wrote:

https://methodicalinsanity.files.wordpr ... 4y3cbr.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Xcept, I would NEVER have a freaking city outside my window.

Return to “Off-Topic”