#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

User avatar
Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10646
Joined: Sat 24 Mar 2012 18:08
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Mitchverr » Wed 29 Mar 2017 20:18

So Trump is now claiming to be a leader in Brexit happening.

:lol:
Image

User avatar
Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13730
Joined: Mon 9 Jul 2012 02:46
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Killertomato » Wed 29 Mar 2017 20:25

Mitchverr wrote:So Trump is now claiming to be a leader in Brexit happening.

:lol:


If you disagree you're fake news!
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?


User avatar
Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10646
Joined: Sat 24 Mar 2012 18:08
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Mitchverr » Wed 29 Mar 2017 21:35

What is it with everyone linking the WP which i cant read because they keep demanding money at me? :lol: *grumbles about having to pause page loading to view articles all the time*

As for the article, that happened in 2010 didnt it? So i mean, all you can say is thanks obama, no? :lol:

but seriously, how that group isnt all up on murder or something like that beggers belief....
Image

User avatar
Vulcan 607
Major-General
Posts: 3911
Joined: Mon 31 Mar 2014 20:40
Location: Malton
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Vulcan 607 » Wed 29 Mar 2017 21:48

Mitchverr wrote:What is it with everyone linking the WP which i cant read because they keep demanding money at me? :lol: *grumbles about having to pause page loading to view articles all the time*

As for the article, that happened in 2010 didnt it? So i mean, all you can say is thanks obama, no? :lol:

but seriously, how that group isnt all up on murder or something like that beggers belief....


Yes doesn't help that I saw kid getting thoroughly patted down by the TSA in another article.

User avatar
LoneRifle
Major-General
Posts: 3569
Joined: Wed 3 Jul 2013 17:11
Location: Cackalacky
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby LoneRifle » Wed 29 Mar 2017 22:26

Image

User avatar
Vulcan 607
Major-General
Posts: 3911
Joined: Mon 31 Mar 2014 20:40
Location: Malton
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Vulcan 607 » Wed 29 Mar 2017 23:01



The fact the guys family has only just been paid and his killers got off without so much as a slapped wrist after 7 years that's worse than it happening yesterday. 7 years for compensation and no one arrested despite the killer's being on camera that's bloody terrible

User avatar
Doinize
Lieutenant
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue 30 Jul 2013 13:14
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Doinize » Wed 29 Mar 2017 23:41

Vulcan 607 wrote:


The fact the guys family has only just been paid and his killers got off without so much as a slapped wrist after 7 years that's worse than it happening yesterday. 7 years for compensation and no one arrested despite the killer's being on camera that's bloody terrible

Not uncommon at all though...
The almost complete lack of accountability in the executive in general is just a fact.
Image

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 8659
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Fade2Gray » Thu 30 Mar 2017 00:38

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... ny-charges

While I kinda-sorta disagree with hitting them with felony charges, I'm not mad about it. This whole thing with attacking "liberal" organizations and warping things into some dark evil conspiracy is getting out of hand. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, nice try on doubling down on your bogus claims in court.


Your point being?
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

User avatar
Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13730
Joined: Mon 9 Jul 2012 02:46
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Killertomato » Thu 30 Mar 2017 00:48

Mitchverr wrote:What is it with everyone linking the WP which i cant read because they keep demanding money at me? :lol: *grumbles about having to pause page loading to view articles all the time*


Incognito mode
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests