#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Killertomato » Fri 7 Apr 2017 04:38

All that fake news, all those compensated internet posters, all the agitprop all over the internet and RT...

All useless because Trump couldn't stand to see folks get gassed while he had the keys to the cruise missiles. I heard he said something should happen to Assad too.

Little daylight between him and Clinton on syria anymore.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Fri 7 Apr 2017 04:51

LoneRifle wrote: Obama was wrong not to do anything

I mean, if you exclude creating a red line, putting the chemical attacks under international scrutiny, a no fly zone, and under an international watch (including Russia) got Assad to destroy his current stockpile, making it so he didn't use any more chemical weapons for the rest of Obama's duration. The yeah, he did "Nothing"

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Fri 7 Apr 2017 04:56

Killertomato wrote:Little daylight between him and Clinton on syria anymore.

Better make that none at all.

Hillary Clinton calls for U.S. to bomb Syrian air fields
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Fri 7 Apr 2017 05:09

Seriously, is it 2003 again?

Inb4 mission accomplished.

Or the slightly more trumpian: "Just outstanding success, so great."

Viker for ingen!

Mike

Postby Mike » Fri 7 Apr 2017 05:25

orcbuster wrote:Seriously, is it 2003 again?

Inb4 mission accomplished.

Or the slightly more trumpian: "Just outstanding success, so great."

What do you mean? The US hasn't roflstomped through Syria and hung Assad.
Courtesy of KattiValk

LoneRifle
Major-General

Postby LoneRifle » Fri 7 Apr 2017 05:28

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:

I mean, if you exclude creating a red line, putting the chemical attacks under international scrutiny, a no fly zone, and under an international watch (including Russia) got Assad to destroy his current stockpile, making it so he didn't use any more chemical weapons for the rest of Obama's duration. The yeah, he did "Nothing"

Yea that's complete bullshit. "Destroyed their chemical weapons". Assad just used chemical weapons you dufus. For like the 3rd? 4th time? Obama did jackall to STOP them. He did NOTHING. But guess who actually stood up for human rights? Trump. I guarantee they won't be launching any attacks again anytime soon, not only because we wrecked their base, but because the response might just be a Tomahawk on top of Assads house.

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Fri 7 Apr 2017 05:53

LoneRifle wrote:
Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:

Yea that's complete bullshit. "Destroyed their chemical weapons". Assad just used chemical weapons you dufus. For like the 3rd? 4th time? Obama did jackall to STOP them. He did NOTHING. But guess who actually stood up for human rights? Trump. I guarantee they won't be launching any attacks again anytime soon, not only because we wrecked their base, but because the response might just be a Tomahawk on top of Assads house.

close to 500000 dead and 7.5 million displaced before and he didn't give a shit and said as much, 100 dies and now he cares? Moral responsibility went away long ago in that shithole and any illusion that any of the parties involved gives a shit should be discarded.

The moto retardation needs to stop. There is no winning here. you could nuke the place and it would not make a lick of difference. Might as well carve the country up at this point.

But no, good old fashioned military adventurism it is. That always works.
Viker for ingen!

LoneRifle
Major-General

Postby LoneRifle » Fri 7 Apr 2017 05:58

Doesn't change the fact Obama did nothing orc. We could have stopped it and enforced some kind of peace. YOU Europeans could have stopped it and helped that migrant situation out a bit. Did those Human rights you like to preach about to the USA suddenly not matter when Assad starting using gas? At least someone (Trump and not Euros) has the balls to stick it to Assad when he uses chemical weapons. Shit, Clinton would have done it as well clearly. It's about time the west gained some backbone.

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Fri 7 Apr 2017 06:05

LoneRifle wrote:Doesn't change the fact Obama did nothing orc. We could have stopped it and enforced some kind of peace. YOU Europeans could have stopped it and helped that migrant situation out a bit. Did those Human rights you like to preach about to the USA suddenly not matter when Assad starting using gas? At least someone (Trump and not Euros) has the balls to stick it to Assad when he uses chemical weapons. Shit, Clinton would have done it as well clearly. It's about time the west gained some backbone.

Last time the west "grew a spine" they got stuck in Iraq for 14 years and achieved jack shit with a few thousands americans dying achieving nothing. This is the exact same thing. And obama did more damage to russia and assad through sanctions than this will ever do.

Also I've been hearing about you talking about the migrant problem and how it is ruining europe because we are letting them in. And now we're not helping them enough. Freaking rich.

Again, 500000 dead he does not give a shit. This is starting a war to distract the world from his incompetence. It is LITERALLY the oldest political play in the book,
Viker for ingen!

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Fri 7 Apr 2017 06:07

orcbuster wrote:Last time the west "grew a spine" they got stuck in Iraq and for 14 years and achieved jack shit with a few thousands americans dying achieving nothing. This is the exact same thing. And obama did more damage to russia and assad through sanctions than this will ever do.

This is 60 cruise missiles on an airbase, not a ground invasion. If we have a few armored BCTs in Syria in a month, yeah it'll be a different deal.

For now, it's not comparable to Iraq. Maybe Iraq during the '90s.

Return to “Off-Topic”